Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Luffy recognizes Shanks from Haki alone or he just feels some strong Haki out there without knowing who posses it, I mean the last time they met is when Luffy was a kid and he didn't know shit about Haki.

lmao if that were true then you are an even bigger loser. A normal person would have just stopped reading and not try to make a huge deal out of it in some forum like a big fucking dweeb as if anybody gives a shit about the fact that you stop reading the story. Just move on then dweeb
There’s no one reading this story for logical reasons at this point. It’s all just mental Stockholm syndrome and agendas.

There’s no way anyone with average intelligence or higher enjoys the story, just man children with bad parenting and 13 year olds.

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
Hmmmmm i remember that someone said Momo can't take on admiral and need a "guardian" in order to combat chara like admiral etc, what happen?:choppawhat:
I know right? Looks like we were lied to, who could say such a thing :risitameh:

(I'm absolutely gonna clown on that person once the chapter drops, I can't wait) :saden:

Imagine being a retarded ass donkey who thinks pure swordsman Shanks is stronger than WSS when Mihawk literally calls Shanks one armed has been.

Mihawk has been called stronger than Shanks in literally every secondary source, he's been called stronger than Shanks in manga.

Mihawks entire character revolves around the fact he is so strong no one in world can challenge him until Shanks lost his arm and is not in his prime anymore and is just a mere yonko.

Learn to read you shameless red dick riding monkey.

You guys feel like low life inbreds with Shanks dick rammed so far down your ass hole, oda himself is SPELLING IT OUT FOR YOU THAT MIHAWK IS A LOT STRONGER THAN SHANKS but you would still claim Shanks > mihawk.
Awwww they are getting butt hurt!

:saden:

Poor shambling swordcucks

8 Year old with barely any training and a "defective" Zoan >>>>>>>> Highly trained, High ranked Marine with a powerful DF

:ihaha:

You can't know for certain how high he is train since he only in the marines for 2 years .
Who know what he was doing before and maybe his DF carry him most of the time.

I wonder if Luffy recognizes Shanks from Haki alone or he just feels some strong Haki out there without knowing who posses it, I mean the last time they met is when Luffy was a kid and he didn't know shit about Haki.
Luffy always had observation haki since he was a kid. He could always feel the emotions of things which according to Rayleigh was observation haki.

Big Mom: Still standing after taking Shock Wille & Damned Punk

Greenbitch: Seriously hurt from Momo attack
Don't take him seriously

Anyone who still believes admirals > BM is just like another zkk elitist

BM would never run from yonko even if there is 3 yonko coming
BM makes Great pirates fear her
BM fights top guys not Momo

Momo is here pushing GB to high diff

Status
Not open for further replies.