Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lmao. Laramaki was smacked by Momo while Shanks doesn't use CoC against his crew, retard. Why don't yo take Prozac and then go to school to use your brain, latrine cuck?
Just deal with it

Aramaki simply put in the balance all the stuff he would have to go through in order to capture Luffy, which includes facing RH Pirates, and then decided to retreat

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
I wait for pics but a tree man holding some damage from blast that can destroy mountains and blast threw a whole island don't mean he fodder .
Like OP character get hit and hold damage all the time don't mean they fodder .
He got heavily damaged by a character known for being weak due to lack of training and then ran away, he's fodder my guy
:risitavirus::saden:

Holding him will be done in normal shonen comedy way… like Shanks & Luffy talking while he’s in the back of a panel screaming “I’ll get you” while Kid’s underling holding him back asking him to not start a fight now yet since they are still recovering…

like so many scene in manga when someone just yells and is held back
Oh you mean gag. Let's see where where oda takes this situation next chapter

Shanks couldn't even affect his monkey with that CoC, its useless

The whole purpose of this is showcasing Aramaki's CoO. Actually it works like a CoO to know where people might be (Sanji does that very well)
It's not about "affecting". Blackbeard also sensed Luffy's Haki in Mock Town and gauged his strength.

Shanks' presence 50km away was simply enough for an admiral to piss and shit his pants, after playing the tough guy trying to crush the alliance.

"Admirals EOS villains"

:risitasad:

Status
Not open for further replies.