Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinda makes me think King couldn't use his fire abilities after all

If Boro Breath can damage King those magma dragons would royally fuck him up and put him in the hospital

@Seraphoenix @comrade

Zoro literally fucked King up so bad..he is unable to use his lunara powers
King and Queen were at 5% HP, Queen lost his cyborg arm, King lost his wings and sword, and they weren’t even using their DFs, but Ryokugyu still needed to create an entire forest to beat them and also cause massive damage to Udon.

I going drop out of this until we get pics or even a few chapters .
This Kaido vs scabbards all over again with people making a big deal before we get the full picture.

I am not a admiral fan but why would momo blast be weaker .
When he grew up he was same size kaido , he made flame clouds to stop island from falling .
The problem momo has is control , but his moves should not be weaker .
Hell the momo got Oden blood that already show he got stronger in adult human form .
Because Momo hasn't even mastered the fruit to even 1% of what Kaido has

And no, Momo and Kaido in Dragon Form aren't the same size, not even close.

You need to prove Momo's blast breath is as strong as Kaido's, but good luck with that considering Kaido can blast through entire islands with his and Momo has never done anything like that.

It's not about "affecting". Blackbeard also sensed Luffy's Haki in Mock Town and gauged his strength.

Shanks' presence 50km away was simply enough for an admiral to piss and shit his pants, after playing the tough guy trying to crush the alliance.

"Admirals EOS villains"

:risitasad:
So that must be the reason he implied Shanks AND his whole crew might end up coming in, right
:suresure:

Shanks just served as a radar

Status
Not open for further replies.