Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're not far off there. Mid diff at least for Big Mom to defeat King. But the thing is that's why it makes GB intro so insane. The fact that you can't believe he did that, and have to come up with all of this just backs how insane of a feat it is.
But we never saw what happened
I can make assumptions King was in fighting shape but it would be just that..an assumption.

Its much more demonstrative when Oda shows people neg diffing YC1 level characters

So far only Zoro and Kaido have been able to do that.

Tho King of hell Zoro vs King was a lot more ONE SIDES than Luffy vs Kaido round 1
Post automatically merged:

Only internet virgin nerds believe in that

In out defence who could've foreseen this ?

7 years of hinting and teasing just for this ?
We're not really to blame here
In reality, it's not that bad: a giant tree against a fucking Dragon who breath Fire.
It's obvious that Ryo didn't anticipate this and BM had It worse several times, so. Lastly, a third emeperor shows up.

We have to wait for onther times to see his real value. Laughing now is like laughing when BM couldn't hit Brook.

I don't even have any formal training or self-learning done in that field...I just started working on it, no one knows this...and somehow I even cracked the interview recently XD. I was so shocked when they announced I will be joining the team XD because I told in the interview I don't know any jargon used in angular I just google and code XD. I guess problem solving helps rather than the knowledge itself.

You are, once Momo told Yamato to stay away it was over

Momo would be getting a feat somehow, the Shanks bit is fine, no way Greenbull can challenge Shanks + everyone else
And why am i too blame that Oda ignores every bit of logic and makes a literal fodder defend himself against the newly introduced Admiral lol?
Anyone with a brain and basic storytelling knowledge would tell u GB not coming out looking like this.

But we never saw what happened
I can make assumptions King was in fighting shape but it would be just that..an assumption.

Its much more demonstrative when Oda shows people neg diffing YC1 level characters

So far only Zoro and Kaido have been able to do that.

Tho King of hell Zoro vs King was a lot more ONE SIDES than Luffy vs Kaido round 1
Post automatically merged:

Only internet virgin nerds believe in that
Even Oda believes that. Truth hurts lol

Status
Not open for further replies.