Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
This is Shanks hype
Nor Posthawk

If mihawk fought yonko shanks then it could be his hype too

Plus nobody fears Mihawk in NW or the world like they fear Yonko
"Shanks hype isn't Mihawk hype," says Ndule while shamelessly using Shanks moment to hype Katakuri. This is also the same guy who was wanking Katakuri using GB's feasts lmao.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
@ZenZu everything about GB can be excused, but getting heavily injured by the very first BB of an kid in an adult body is awful for a solid TT.

Just shows how much of a cretin Oda really is. First he throws down one 1 RHM and 1 YC down the bus for the sake of GB's hype, now he disappoints with the actual showings of GB and throws him down the Bus for adult body Momo and Shanks...
Yea that's why I don't actually believe in that leak. Imma believe the extent of the injury when I see it, leakers have a knack to exaggerate. It's just one of those things you have to see the images to find out.

The Shanks bit is not a problem at all, that's actually saving face for GB if anything.

Exactly she wanted to capture him. He ce why she used her homies so she would not have to rely on her brute strength to subdue him
In that case, he wouldn't have had the homies on her fists, a technique she uses for punching, and Brook wouldn't have had a broken bone. But it's the same, in reality: BM with her homies didn't obliterate Brook on the spot ad one of her Homies even got damaged, and only because of the plot.

In this manga, everything is "because of the plot". Characters are strong or week or idiotic because the narrative says so; all of them

Last edited:
In that case, he wouldn't have had the homies on her fists, a technique she uses for punching, and Brook wouldn't have had a broken bone. But it's the same, in reality: BM with her homies didn't obliterate Brook on the spot ad one of her Homies even got damaged, and only because of the plot.

In this manga, everything is "because of the plot". Characters are strong or week or idiot because the narrative says so; all of them
Not really a good take since it would have been worse for him physically if she had used her haki instead of her homies but I digress

Status
Not open for further replies.