Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No one is asking why Shanks using conqueror Haki when in the last chapter he said he dont want to meet Luffy and just go away?

Maybe someone is appear in front of Shanks crew in this chapter

Last thing I'll do in my life is wank that little bitch Momo. Fuck him. Weak ass bitch.
Yes. Normally I would enjoy to see admirals being shown to be no different from the Yonkos when falling victims to Oda's plot shenanigans.

But certainly not if it's to hype that annoying brat, who's an even worse Creator's Pet that his stupid and so overrated father.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Momonosuke is a Creator's Pet, just like his father.
That brat is so annoying and far too favored by the plot.
Oda unironically thinks we even care about Momo & Scabbards lmao.

The best arcs in this manga have always been about The Strawhats - Alabasta (Vivi), Arlong Park (Nami) & Enies Lobby.

Wano was bound to be dogshit the moment Oda put the 9 red jobbers & Momo & Oden ahead of the SHs.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's more about the Shanks part for me. Don't take the Momo thing serious as it's Pis in full effect. Having an Admiral run away from an OG Yonkou is just bad for my agenda lol unless there's a decent explanation and GB just doesn't started running in fear.
White fucking beard ran form a fodder marine ship when he had Oden with him. Retreating from Shanks at this point is a badge of honor. This man stopped Akainu and BB, and bitch slapped Kaido into giving up his dreams of killing WB.

Momo standing up to Ryokugyu when he got folded last chapter...
Fodder breath heavily injuring Ryokugyu when everyone and their mother can tank it... I don't even think Admirals are commander level at this point. Don't know what the fuck Oda is taking but I'm done with this shit. Enjoy your Mickey Mouse manga where Oda ruin long-awaited characters for the sake of wanking his forced samurai.
:queenmeme:

Status
Not open for further replies.