Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Glad we agree that Shanks is above any admiral, which includes the fleet admiral.
Of course, Shanks gets the benefit of the doubt against any admiral bar Akainu. And this is Shanks with his entire crew that we're talking about. If Akainu isn't a potential opponent for Luffy, then even he's not likely to be above Shanks.

So you are telling me that Oda brought a new Admiral, made him seem OP by taking out two injured commanders and all the big talk, then brought Shanks to the waters of Wano, all so he can give Momo a moment of hype of being able to defend his country so Yamato can join the Strawhats?

Just give Momo some other hype moment, what was the need to bring GB and Shanks to Wano if they are only going to do these things and then go away.

So far the things really don't make any sense at all, Oda is just shitting over any consistency that there was. GB getting heavily injured from a single Boro Breath, like wtf. And then GB running away from Red Hair Pirates, the other side of this is obviously hyping up Shanks but GB got done dirty just like BM.

This latest showing just shows that King and Queen were nowhere near healthy and King most likely could not use his fire powers at all. Granted King did not have his sword to channel Karyudon but he still had other fire abilities and could at least deal similar damage if not higher than Momo's Boro Breath.

Hope we get some good lore dump, Shanks hype is good, really getting some good basic CoC hype, his ACoC must be off the charts then. One thing though if Kaido was/is the WSC and Shanks haki is this damn impressive and by Kaido's own admission that haki transcends all then does this not mean that Shanks should be the strongest. Indirect Mihawk hype also. My headcannon of Mihawk and Shanks being the WB and Roger of this era is going strong now.

Remember ZKK is not over guys there's no way Oda will offscreen Kaidou and BM who will both appear at the same time unscathed by magma and then ZKK will happen

Wait wrong pic wait brb while i look for the correct pic

Oden the Gary stu's only flaw that oda presented was that he tried to do everything by himself. And after learning about it and saying that he'll be better than his father, the little bitch does exactly what his retard father did.
Truly, this is the wano piece.
This is what kills me.
Literally the reason Wano ended up being what it is was because Oden refused help from Roger's crew when they were offering him because he wanted to handle it himself.
Fucking Oda. Wano is cancer

Glad we agree that Shanks is above any admiral, which includes the fleet admiral.
I don't think their interaction at MF does make it seem like Shanks > Akainu but sure after the current events and the course Oda seems to take it wouldn't even mean much for Shanks lol.

At this point it doesn't even feel exciting to hype up the Admirals for Sanji's calibre.

Maybe the Gorosei are really the way to go and the Admirals will be handled differently.

I remember some people stating Kid would lack on every Haki. Yet right now, he is (with Luffy) the only one in the alliance sensing Shanks coming closer. His CoO is on Luffys level and above every one elses here.

@rerere @ReggieZoldyck21 @Lukegranders @Kefka
Remember. There’s people who think/thought that Kidd would be “irrelevant” after Wano. Lol. Let’s see how that ends up

waah waah plot shenanigans and Creator's Pet
LMAO, imagine using a tv tropes bs buzzword that doesnt even fit the character to whine that anything happens in the plot that aint power levels babiness. All to seethe that your imaginary narutu power rankings are forever destroyed, now the kid obsessed with tiers and high-diffs gotta play a wannabe critic while barely understanding what narrative is cause bad writing is just "muh power levels not matching"

Power level babies in shambles right now, no wonder this crowd is so shocked and pissing in anger at this chapter's content, theyre such brainlets, not only they cant even write Ryokugyu, but they can't even write the shit wrong translation either, they just go "GB GB OOGA OOGA" and now cry that their imaginary power rankings never existed. Its like the kiddies triggered at OPM shenanigans lol

nah this chapter makes no sense

So Momo beating Greenbull is needed to show that he can protect Wano on his own..

Yet that doesn’t even happen because he runs away because of Shanks. So effectively what people are arguing is a fake point anyway cause the story says something else.

Basically it’s all bullshit

Status
Not open for further replies.