Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Then the forest fruit is weak to fire
Thing is fire doesn't negate the Forest fruit's intangibility. It straight up hurts the user even without Haki because the element is weak to fire.
The same arguments can also be extended to the Hie, Mochi and other Logias who are weak to fire.
I guess the Pika fruit is the only truly intangible fruit in the verse.

GB looks at Shanks & his crew and runs away.
Mihawk called Shanks a "one armed has been" to his face, in front of his whole crew.

Shut your dumbass up.
He doesn't call him a one armed has been. That's some shitty translation. He calls him a bastard and in reference to his arm he says, "I have no interest in our match now that you have but one arm". None of this talking down thing you and people like Shishio like to parrot.

Guys who said Kidd and Law and Luffy were top 10 were probably spitting.

Not a single admiral is having more then a mid diff fight with them other then Akainu at this point

For showing Momo can defend and protect Wano from outsiders.
Has the red scarbads and Yamato ...

It would have been more organic them as a group pushing GB away or just stalling was enough.
That way they show his determination for the next phase in their lives that is serve Momo who is now shogun.

If from the get go and without training Momo can hurt an admiral then why the heck he even needs red scarbads or even Yamato.

It's just a Oda continuing the wank with Odens seed.

I guess Oda will asspull some new villains for the WG, and that Gorosei were top all along
If one Fodder Breath can heavily injure an admiral, Zoro/Law/Kid/Sanji can one shot any admiral
Lmao at people who claimed Sanji would be too weak to fight an admiral when it was the opposite
He’s doing this to hype up SSG and the Gorosei but why should we even give a shit at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.