Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm surprised some people are even able to defend Aramaki...
Muh Oden body, muh dragon fruit
No excuse, Momo is TRASH.
This was him last chapter against the same opponent.
The very idea that utter fodder could even an tickle an admiral is blasphemous
Fuck Oda, Fuck Momo and fuck Wano
This is how it will play out
Momo from this stance burns the area beneath him, Gb being wood was burnt, he expresses annoyance. Shanks then saves Momo by arriving, Gb against extreme odds decides to butt out.
Nothing complicated, don’t understand why you are overreacting.

Dragon momo trashes the likes of Jinbe Franky Nami Brook, the same people who shit on Big Meme for 12 hours

:cheers:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Exactly.
The Shanks part is understandable, the Momo part is the biggest issue lol.
Need to wait for the Pics to see how it went down but if it's bad, there's zero damage control applicable.

Also the fucking implications of this one scene... Elemental Haki Less attacks can fuck over Logia Intangibility and hurt characters.
I think this would be more of a df weakness thing than an all elements can hurt a logia thing.

We've already seen Luffy hurt Enel without haki.

Exactly.
The Shanks part is understandable, the Momo part is the biggest issue lol.
Need to wait for the Pics to see how it went down but if it's bad, there's zero damage control applicable.

Also the fucking implications of this one scene... Elemental Haki Less attacks can fuck over Logia Intangibility and hurt characters.
That was already a thing with croc and water and Enel and rubber

This is how it will play out
Momo from this stance burns the area beneath him, Gb being wood was burnt, he expresses annoyance. Shanks then saves Momo by arriving, Gb against extreme odds decides to butt out.
Nothing complicated, don’t understand why you are overreacting.

Dragon momo trashes the likes of Jinbe Franky Nami Brook, the same people who shit on Big Meme for 12 hours

:cheers:
None of these characters "heavily injured" big mom...

Status
Not open for further replies.