Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I guess this confirms GB fought heavily nerfed King if he can't even deal with a Boro Breath lol
Unironically, one Jackpot from King would trash GB.
Even Zoro said he would have died if he didnt shield in time.
GB was enjoying lots of plot armor in Udon and I called it as a red flag.
Nobody gets such hype as 2 commanders and enjoys it for long. :myman:

Has the red scarbads and Yamato ...

It would have been more organic them as a group pushing GB away or just stalling was enough.
That way they show his determination for the next phase in their lives that is serve Momo who is now shogun.

If from the get go and without training Momo can hurt an admiral then why the heck he even needs red scarbads or even Yamato.

It's just a Oda continuing the wank with Odens seed.
Even discounting Yamato, it makes no sense to not at least involve the SCABBARDS.
Momo has no business 1 vs 1 an admiral. Fuck this shit

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I guess Oda will asspull some new villains for the WG, and that Gorosei were top all along
If one Fodder Breath can heavily injure an admiral, Zoro/Law/Kid/Sanji can one shot any admiral
Lmao at people who claimed Sanji would be too weak to fight an admiral when it was the opposite
Jesus if this is the response this is getting I can only imagine the spoilers for when Momo made Kaidou scream with a bite and dodged his boro breath.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It's not the same.

Whitebeard: saying it's pointless to fight the Marines, since there will keep sending new forces anyways.

Greenbull: playing the tough guy, wanting to impress Akainu, yelling at the scabbards and saying he will kill thousands, because no one is allowed to disobey the WG. Yet when Shanks released some of his CoC from miles away, realizing that he has to run.
It's literally the same. Akainu fanboy GB legit defied his orders to avoid a clash with Fujitora. He's not gonna get himself killed to impress Akainu lmao. Even Akainu is not bold enough to make a move against Shanks. Luffy is a different story altogether. GB doesn't know how exactly he won against Kaido.

Momo is an absolutely garbage character that Oda can’t even use properly

He didn’t even show us him holding up Onigashima and moving it away for Luffy. He doesn’t show Momo fighting anyone this entire raid.

Suddenly Oda decides to make his whole arc about being a fighter and the defender of Wano.

What the hell is this shitty writing. It’s gotten to the point it’s a joke

It's literally the same. Akainu fanboy GB legit defied his orders to avoid a clash with Fujitora. He's not gonna get himself killed to impress Akainu lmao. Even Akainu is not bold enough to make a move against Shanks. Luffy is a different story altogether. GB doesn't know how exactly he won against Kaido.
Glad we agree that Shanks is above any admiral, which includes the fleet admiral.

Even discounting Yamato, it makes no sense to not at least involve the SCABBARDS.
Momo has no business 1 vs 1 an admiral. Fuck this shit
Oden the Gary stu's only flaw that oda presented was that he tried to do everything by himself. And after learning about it and saying that he'll be better than his father, the little bitch does exactly what his retard father did.
Truly, this is the wano piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.