Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet these spoilers are overreacted like last chapter's spoilers by providers:

>the part about him being severely injured is probably just a fire gag that it burns wood and nothing more
>he gives up because he remembered what Akainu told him about not making things worse, so he realizes he can't fight alliance and then risk being destroyed by Shanks and his crew

Not to mention the whole shit about him being injured severely is 99% bullshit because it's not confirmed by any credible provider
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

Oh yay, the 1055 spoilers have dropped, I can’t wait to see what One Piece has in store this week.

Wait what? Now hold on a minute,

Wait a minute, please, I don’t understand-

There’s a logical explanation for this, I swear. If you think about the situation logically-

But wait a minute, Green Bull was supposed to be the fearless Admiral. For him to retreat now-

I hate Oda.
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl::holdthisl:

I'm kinda shocked. Guess a lot of people genuinely expectated way too much. GB was never gonna take on that entire alliance no one could. With that in mind Shanks' interference literally saved him, it was either Shanks or the Scabbards, I'll take Shanks anyday. He literally punked off Kaidou.
After thinking about it for some more, I think Shanks coming was the best course of action.

Once the initial disappointment settles, it really is a great introduction for GB.

Just think about it, he pulled out of nowhere, easily took care of the beast pirate remnants, showed the ridiculous aoe and hax capabilities of his df, showed a glimpse of his character and sense of justice and only left because of the quantity of the enemies, not because of a single individual...

Tho, if Momo really heavily injured him, scrap it all. He down bad, like ridiculous bad... No elemental advantage point can save that. Man is supposed to have CoO, CoA and DF durability for that shit... Ain't no excuse for a single BB to fuck him up, when Luffy took it point-blank with guts alone when he as well has a df disadvantage...

Status
Not open for further replies.