Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's probably gonna be artificial paramecias and logias, if sanji ends up fighting a character with multiple devil fruit tier abilities (which he kind of did against queen) then it'd be pretty impressive
Recently, Oda is going with the man vs machine theme for the Sanji fights so SSG ending up his final opponent is a big possibility.

SSG is going to be something impressive with it facing Sanji or not just for the fact for it/him replacing the Warlords and especially WSS Mihawk. Hope so at least .

My god this is the first time an elemental attack has ever mattered in the history of this story.

How many times did Boro breath do absolutely Nothing on the roof? Literally not one person in the entire War was actually ever damaged by Boro Breath

Oh Admirals are in the fuckin Mud

there is no top tier that should run away from another top tier like this. Clown behavior

it’s over

What do you think will happen to Aramaki since he is leaving wano ?
Will he be downgraded because of his fail with the Revo and the fail in Wano ?
Maybe he will order a buster call on wano and hope that it will kill two yonko crew (of course if buster call happen shanks or Luffy will destroy marines before)

This is just questions i'm not saying it will happen or course

Kaido's Borobreath >>> Momo's though.
At the last stage of Kaido vs G5, he was pulling island sized Borobreaths at Luffy point-blank. Aramaki getting fucked over by a basic Borobreath from Momotrash is definitely a massive anti feat for him.

However, I'll wait for the pics but even if we ignore Momo's performance, Aramaki getting scared by Shanks' CoC is not good either.
Yh getting heavily damaged by Momo's boro breath is a very bad anti feat. Thats why I dont believe it happened. At worst Boro Breath burnt a lot of his plants and he yelled "ouch".

Either way we'll see when the pics drop.

i thought you were a sanji fan
I am but I don’t understand why Sanji ALWAYS has to get the short end of the stick……it’s too much of an easy fight…..

If Sanji defeats Aramaki, who would find that impressive? An 8 year old turned this chump into deep fried cabbage and yamato almost 1 shot him with an unnamed attack

It’s just not gair. Sanji needs to face someone stronger bc GB is straight Garbage……

Last edited:
I am but I don’t understand why Sanji ALWAYS has to get the short end of the stick……it’s too much of an easy fight…..

If Sanji defeats Araaki, who would find that impressive? An 8 year old turned yhis chump into deep fried cabbage and yamato almost 1 shot him with an unnamed attack
Stop spouting nonsense.

We have yet to see what Momo did. And saying Yamato almost oneshot him is a bullshit lie. She couldnt even make him bleed.

Status
Not open for further replies.