Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Armament Haki is a non factor in enel vs luffy.
Akainu vs Aokiji, they had similar level of haki.
But Momo vs GB...

And it's not even the complete hakilessness of Momo. Luffy tanked a boro breath with some minor damage when he only had advanced armament. Adv armament should be a standard ability for admirals. The logia trio showcased it all the way back in marine ford.

Clowning an admiral just so Momo can show that he can defend wano own his own(which his father tried to do and failed, so it's something he should avoid anyway), is not great storytelling imho.
Maybe Lolda thought doing this can make Momoron more popular? :memehm:

Armament Haki is a non factor in enel vs luffy.
Akainu vs Aokiji, they had similar level of haki.
But Momo vs GB...

And it's not even the complete hakilessness of Momo. Luffy tanked a boro breath with some minor damage when he only had advanced armament. Adv armament should be a standard ability for admirals. The logia trio showcased it all the way back in marine ford.

Clowning an admiral just so Momo can show that he can defend wano own his own(which his father tried to do and failed, so it's something he should avoid anyway), is not great storytelling imho.
But the point is people are jumping to conclussions based on nothing but a few short lines of text.
Attacking anybody by surpise would hurt them, no matter who they are.
In this arc we had Kaido, up until that invulnerable, be hurt by the Scabbards. Because things fell in place to make that possible.

Half of these idiots here are just complaining for the sake of it.

It is called be honest and accept reality.

‘’Beside if man can’t draw greenbull being cool guy.

‘Good luck finding 100 people who find greenbull after 1055.

2014 is oda claim greenbull will look cool guy.

No top tier first appearance is worst as greenbull except George who died his stupidity from fairy tail 100 years quest.
No pics yet though and y’all are overreacting already

I mean at this point kaido can solo 3 admirals just by spamming bolo breath. Shit doesn't make sense
Yeah, I wonder why Sengoku summoned all three Admirals, all seven Shichinukais to face one half dead 71 year old, out of prime, missing 3 powerful crew members (Ace, Blackbeard, Tach) Yonko?

And he still wasn't sure whether they will win the war or not.

Without Shichinukais they don't even have enough man power.

One piece fans: 4 Yonko=The Marines

Whitebeard and Shanks clash they split the skies.

When Akainu and Whitebeard clash, nothing happens.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not downplaying the Admirals, they are definitely very strong, no doubt about it, but narratively, Oda always portrayed Yonko>Admirals, even if the gap is small.

Yep. At best this settles Yonko > Admiral but it depends how Greenbull ultimately took the damage. We can't just ignore how he also managed to defeat King and Queen on his own but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were injured and nerfed indeed. Aramaki doesn't look like he's fighting fair and square.
I'm a BMstan so I'm just used to this lol
If I am allowed to boast for one post, I also wanna say I'm just glad I don't have to hear anymore about Aramaki's vines being able to pass through Linlin's hard skin

Status
Not open for further replies.