Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wiwi, I love you. Don't do this to yourself
Yep. At best this settles Yonko > Admiral but it depends how Greenbull ultimately took the damage. We can't just ignore how he also managed to defeat King and Queen on his own but at this point, I wouldn't be surprised if they were injured and nerfed indeed. Aramaki doesn't look like he's fighting fair and square.

Armament Haki is a non factor in enel vs luffy.
Akainu vs Aokiji, they had similar level of haki.
But Momo vs GB...

And it's not even the complete hakilessness of Momo. Luffy tanked a boro breath with some minor damage when he only had advanced armament. Adv armament should be a standard ability for admirals. The logia trio showcased it all the way back in marine ford.

Clowning an admiral just so Momo can show that he can defend wano own his own(which his father tried to do and failed, so it's something he should avoid anyway), is not great storytelling imho.
Yes, it is one thing if scabbards and momo together defend the country. But, whatever. let's wait for images.

Kaido's Borobreath >>> Momo's though.
At the last stage of Kaido vs G5, he was pulling island sized Borobreaths at Luffy point-blank. Aramaki getting fucked over by a basic Borobreath from Momotrash is definitely a massive anti feat for him.

However, I'll wait for the pics but even if we ignore Momo's performance, Aramaki getting scared by Shanks' CoC is not good either.
I also would honestly wait for pictures. The parts about Aramaki getting heavily injured from Boro Breath and giving up from Shanks' CoC are sus as hell.

There's a big possibility for SSG ending up as Sanji's EOS opponent. That's only if SSG is person ofc. Otherwise I doubt it.
It's probably gonna be artificial paramecias and logias, if sanji ends up fighting a character with multiple devil fruit tier abilities (which he kind of did against queen) then it'd be pretty impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.