Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The admirals take one L and you guys give up lol, you guys wouldn’t last more than one chapter as a Sanji fan
:kobeha:
What does this have to do with anything?

Why should we be trying to defend something and continue pushing an agenda that's clearly about to be proven wrong?

I will wait for the entire chapter but if it goes down as teased, why should i be a retard and claim Admirals > Shanks when the Manga is clearly telling me something different?

People pretend like blindly pushing an agenda and not "giving in" when you're proven wrong is being weak. No. We just don't want to look like retards and defend something we don't believe in ourselves.

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Well, he is stupid, Momo is a grown up now with an "ancient" devil fruit that breaths fire.
Yeah, Oda is trying to tell us three things here:
1. Grown Momo is actually strong as fuck and growing stronger
2. Momo's fruit isn't a failure, and is at least somewhat near Kaido's in power
3. Green Bull is weak to fire

I thought Green Bull might have more fire resistance, but it looks like this is why Sabo cleaned up so easily in Mary Geoise: Green Bull just can't take the heat. Even though it looks bad for Aramaki, these are just bad match ups for him. Unfortunately... sooooo many people in One Piece fight with fire.

Oda even told the audience he doesn't give a fuck about criticism. His samurai priority > story telling & narrative > logic and common sense.
oda went crazy when the self insert of his culture arc got criticized and wasn’t received nicely by the fans especially after he tried so hard to make the characters and battle liked lmao now he’s just gonna start doing whatever without trying to satisfy the fans

but then why make them admirals in the first place??

doesn't make much sense to me
Likely just to create hype for them. With Aokiji with Blackbeard, I can see Aokiji seeing these two admirals and say something like, “So this is what passes as a naval admiral under Sakazuki? Pretty sad in all honesty.”

- "Sanji dodged Katakuri with the skin of his teeth"
- "Sanji abandoned Chiffon because shes ugly"
- "Pudding made Sanji quit smoking"
- "Sanji fainted against King and Queen"
- "King's flame were said to be stronger than Sanji's"
Etc

When providers dont like a character. You get shit like this.
Yes, maybe it's just a biased spoiler from the provider. I hope so at least.

Status
Not open for further replies.