Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Joygirl1

Also @Joygirl I find your position that you are okay with policy lynching Ekko to be very non-committal, and underscores the idea that you wouldn't be voting based on him being scummy, but on policy, which can be considered a soft defence in that is attempts to purport that the reasons are not as valid as a genuine case built on him.

You've said really very little around Ekko, I think you two definitely have scum equity between the both of you based on all of this. Which isn't to say if Ekko flips Mafia you must be scum with him, but sooner or later I'd like to see you actually defending what I'm pulling up here.
Vote lynch Ekko

And now stop going on my nerves.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote lynch Ekko

And now stop going on my nerves.
That doesn't address anything of what I've said. If anything, it's worse, because it's like you're trying to vote him for me to shake me off the trail. The vote doesn't explain away anything of what I argued before. I will not beat this horse now, because I don't think grinding you into paste on this will be beneficial, but in due time I would appreciate a response, or at least a concession on your part to the points I've raised.

J

Joygirl1

@Reborn You should have totally coasted as I should have done too. Staying silent gets rewarded by getting away automatically, if you try to do something and to give your best you see what´s coming out from it, someone will come, make stupid stuff up and wants to get you lynched for no good reasons like Ratchet is trying hard here. I´m so done with this fucking mafia community at this point to be honest!

Hello there,
So far Charlie is a little bit sus of Reborn(to be fair Im also a bit sus of him), this is a good topic to investigate, and I dunno if the investigation shoots are the way to go here, looking at how the characters started to activate anti invests and so on(this can be a sett up for good results).
But yeah being immune to convert and the conjuncture before this reveal(people stealing from Adam to cover it up possible) its a bit sus.
Now I read that Worst is sus almost 90% of JG, with its kinda huge, dunno if this is mechanical or not, but imma re read again their conversation.
Another conflict its between Ratchet and Ekko, I will need to read this one again, Ekko dipped saying that he is gonna sheep Ratchet, but the former wants put more pressure on him, interesting, and it seems that this is a lynch wagon atm, but then again I just woke up and needs to re read their conv.
Other than that, I liked that Usopp ability, dope stuff, and some players can hit the jackpot if they are fallowing up on this.

Caught up with first 20 pages..
Do flowa ask host before game for indi role something..lol.
On game I don't see any problem Ratchet blasting Indi early game .
But got lots of interactions with his action and voting to Joygirl. Also he tagged SK and I thought Ratchet wanted to see his interactions.. but look like he forget about SK..
Flowa claimed earlier but got really pissed after Ratchets actions..u can't expect always kind approach from other players while claiming indi this early..
Specially when we have Blackbeard who is hunting for Devil fruit. .
There was monster mafia game where someone had (AL or Rej or Usopp maybe) Win con of killing indi .
Joy girls reaction to vote was pretty loud tho..and worst followed Ratchets lead..I don't remember him to response to Ekkos vote on him..
So far this interactions were good and I'm going to read further..

But got lots of interactions with his action and voting to Joygirl. Also he tagged SK and I thought Ratchet wanted to see his interactions.. but look like he forget about SK..
Flowa claimed earlier but got really pissed after Ratchets actions..u can't expect always kind approach from other players while claiming indi this early..
There was monster mafia game where someone had (AL or Rej or Usopp maybe) Win con of killing indi .
Joy girls reaction to vote was pretty loud tho..and worst followed Ratchets lead..I don't remember him to response to Ekkos vote on him..
Lol I hoped I‘d roll Serial Killer. But neutral Indie is good enough :yearight:.

Ratchet

@Reborn You should have totally coasted as I should have done too. Staying silent gets rewarded by getting away automatically, if you try to do something and to give your best you see what´s coming out from it, someone will come, make stupid stuff up and wants to get you lynched for no good reasons like Ratchet is trying hard here. I´m so done with this fucking mafia community at this point to be honest!
If my reasons aren't good, which is certainly quite possible, then surely you will have no trouble demonstrating this? I don't think highly of several aspects of the community either, but it is not a valid rebuttal to the argument at hand.

More pertinently, you've expressed belief that you think I'm scum. If that were the case, then from your perspective I'd just be doing what I should be doing as Scum, trying to get Town to mislynch. Therefore there would be no need for anger, as you'd at least be confident that even if I do manage to lynch you, I'd be in a bad position over it anyway. As a result of this, I think your suspicion of me comes across as ingenuine, as your anger is far easier to reconcile here if you believe that I'm Town and just wrong and silly.

Ratchet

By all.means, can someone check me on this? I think my arguments and positions are very reasonable here, but one can always do with a fresh pair of eyes to give your arguments a look over, lest the ego beast within take over.

Worst

Custom title
By all.means, can someone check me on this? I think my arguments and positions are very reasonable here, but one can always do with a fresh pair of eyes to give your arguments a look over, lest the ego beast within take over.
Well i'm on the same opinion ( duh ) also if u think someone is scum you either vote / push for him and it doesn't seem like she's trying to push for you or me ( even if i'm the easiest push in the whole solar system )

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I always coast lmao

Who would have expected that croc will try to convert me and sogeking would use ability to find that out.

My happy days of coasting are over :peperain:

As far as Ratchet is concerned, then let me tell you something - He takes game seriously. He is here to play the game and not fluff so that's why he pushes everyone.

He likes to hold high standards and competence and the worthless comment on others he made well, he himself a big self critique whenever he fails to deliver.

And, when it comes to arguments then he won't let it go unless you logically address his points.

You are highly argumentative yourself. And, a good player too. Having you in game is not only fun but good too because it's the presence of players like you and Ratchet (definitely not me lol) game moves forward and people get to build reads.

Just don't take arguments seriously and take it for the sake of building reads and not to win the arguments. If not, then just observe or coast like me lmao

Any ideas who it could be?
Nah flowa

I am clueless.

It could be one of the informers which in itself is huge pool or one of the non informers.

Hard to say

I always coast lmao

Who would have expected that croc will try to convert me and sogeking would use ability to find that out.

My happy days of coasting are over :peperain:

As far as Ratchet is concerned, then let me tell you something - He takes game seriously. He is here to play the game and not fluff so that's why he pushes everyone.

He likes to hold high standards and competence and the worthless comment on others he made well, he himself a big self critique whenever he fails to deliver.

And, when it comes to arguments then he won't let it go unless you logically address his points.

You are highly argumentative yourself. And, a good player too. Having you in game is not only fun but good too because it's the presence of players like you and Ratchet (definitely not me lol) game moves forward and people get to build reads.

Just don't take arguments seriously and take it for the sake of building reads and not to win the arguments. If not, then just observe or coast like me lmao

Nah flowa

I am clueless.

It could be one of the informers which in itself is huge pool or one of the non informers.

Hard to say
Did you target me at all this day phase~?

Reborn

Hello there,
So far Charlie is a little bit sus of Reborn(to be fair Im also a bit sus of him), this is a good topic to investigate, and I dunno if the investigation shoots are the way to go here, looking at how the characters started to activate anti invests and so on(this can be a sett up for good results).
But yeah being immune to convert and the conjuncture before this reveal(people stealing from Adam to cover it up possible) its a bit sus.
Now I read that Worst is sus almost 90% of JG, with its kinda huge, dunno if this is mechanical or not, but imma re read again their conversation.
Another conflict its between Ratchet and Ekko, I will need to read this one again, Ekko dipped saying that he is gonna sheep Ratchet, but the former wants put more pressure on him, interesting, and it seems that this is a lynch wagon atm, but then again I just woke up and needs to re read their conv.
Other than that, I liked that Usopp ability, dope stuff, and some players can hit the jackpot if they are fallowing up on this.
You sussing me refreshes last game memory lmao

Ratchet

To be clear, I didn't actually hit Flowa with anything, though I found the whole thing pretty funny.

Reborn

I can do it

But you know Ratchet that I don't like to put efforts unless Miss Bernkastel commands me to do it :optimistic:

Status
Not open for further replies.