Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is something from these spoilers.

Defeating characters who were already defeated with no abilities is not a feat. The fact that the scabbards held him up and momo gives him heavy damage already proves this.
Lol Kizaru struggled now?

Because he can't even hold against 7 scabbards and momo
No, there is just your baseless headcanon.

It is a feat unless you also believe on the invisible seacuffs and 5% HP thing. The Scabbards are all powerful characters with a few high tiers at least.
Yep, surprising, isn't it?

Struggling against Yamato, Momo + Scabbards > struggling against Marco. Again, you wanted to take the feat route.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I am not optimistic about the final war at all.
I've been shitting on One Piece for lack of logic, continuity, or overall writing in general. It's one of the worst mangas running now. But this chapter? Jesus...

There won't be any logic to follow sooner or later. What's left for us is to sit and watch Oda clowning established characters LMAO.

Clearly proves Queen and King were still injured after their fights.

Incoming "they have zoan recovery blablabla"

Yet kaido with mythical zoan is still missing after 7 days.
And cracker still injured after 1 month.

Gb was lucky and as usual fake hype ...
Momo confirmed it last chapter he said Luffy and the rest are still recovering so the same goes for the calamities who lost

Just because Akainu and Aokiji fought evenly for 10 days, doesn't mean all Admirals are equals.
Accept it. Greenbull is the weakest one.

The cuck even wet his pants sensing a Yonko coming to Wano.
Opposite to what King did after hearing Big Mom Pirates coming to Wano.
Dude king only went tackle bigmom bcz she was on the sea and just jumped to the top of waterfall and king has areal advantage. i'm betting on it even akainu will retreat at this situation because he can't tackle with everyone(okay momo part will not happen) but until unless i saw the chapter and greenbull really got severly injured not just burn to black like what luffy had,then i can completely believe it otherwise fuck the leakers for making up for info.

Status
Not open for further replies.