Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
It's even worse if it's to hype a character as annoying, forced upon us and as overrated by Oda as Momonosuke.
Kozuki family is a fucking mistake of a characters pack.

Oden is shit, Momo is shit, Hiyori is shit and don't let me start on Toki who jumped in time only to sit on someone's dick.

What's worse than that is all those ape minded Oda cock suckers who will call it an incredible character moment for Momonosuke xDDDDDDD.

All Admirals are around the same lvl, let say Aramaki is the weakest, the gap to Fujitora and Kizaru would be still close like:
Kizaru 100
Fujitora 99
Aramaki 98

Extrem high diff fights to each other.
I understand the disappointment of some user here but we have nothing off downplaying Aramaki. His feat against King and Queen are still top. I think we need to wait for the chapter but it don't change anything for me.
Admirals are mid top tiers, above YC1lvl characters. It just Yonkou seems be one lvl above that(high top tier), it is not that Aramaki is to weak, it just mean Shanks is that strong.

S

Sasaki Kojirล

LARINES fans are now trying to pit Kaidou fans against Shanks fans. LMAOO
@Red Admiral @Seraphoenix

After the confrontation with Shanks from 2 years ago, Kaidou openly speaks that no one in this world is capable of defeating him...

But it still keeps Shanks on his piracy roof alongside Roger, Wb, Oden and Xebec, as being one of those able to fight him is all you need to know about LARINES.

:myman::myman::kobeha:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
โ€Ž
All Admirals are around the same lvl, let say Aramaki is the weakest, the gap to Fujitora and Kizaru would be still close like:
Kizaru 100
Fujitora 99
Aramaki 98

Extrem high diff fights to each other.
I understand the disappointment of some user here but we have nothing off downplaying Aramaki. His feat against King and Queen are still top. I think we need to wait for the chapter but it don't change anything for me.
Admirals are mid top tiers, above YC1lvl characters. It just Yonkou seems be one lvl above that(high top tier), it is not that Aramaki is to weak, it just mean Shanks is that strong.
aramaki is captain level. Coby is stronger than him

Status
Not open for further replies.