Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I can't say I feel bad or sad because I hate this series with a passion. But this is just sad.

Mihawk, Kizaru, Aokiji and etc... will get similar treatment if not worse.

• Momo vs Greenbull
  • Momo finally figured out how to use Boro breath
  • With one single Boro breath, Momo clapped Greenbull
  • Greenbull is heavily injured
  • Greenbull somehow gets up but senses immense haki nearby
I hope no one defends this.

This is literal fairy tail stuff.
Someone is serously wrong when even straw hats themselves don't get such treatment.

I've been shitting on One Piece for lack of logic, continuity, or overall writing in general. It's one of the worst mangas running now. But this chapter? Jesus...

There won't be any logic to follow sooner or later. What's left for us is to sit and watch Oda clowning established characters LMAO.
It's even worse if it's to hype a character as annoying, forced upon us and as overrated by Oda as Momonosuke.

Just because Akainu and Aokiji fought evenly for 10 days, doesn't mean all Admirals are equals.
Accept it. Greenbull is the weakest one.
That's most likely true, but the power gap should be miniscule.

The cuck even wet his pants sensing a Yonko coming to Wano.
Opposite to what King did after hearing Big Mom Pirates coming to Wano.
Calm down, it's mere spoilers, let's see when the real chapter leaks.

doesnโ€™t make sense, since nobody else expect Kid and luffy can sense him. So the difference is not about the source, itโ€™s about the receiver.
From @Monki_D_Doragon:

The Straw Hat crew is still celebrating in the capital and at the end of the chapter some of the characters present at the celebration, including Luffy and Kidd sense Shanksโ€™ haki.

Status
Not open for further replies.