Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
people were downplaying him like few weeks ago

honestly as a shanks fan I don't think he is the strongest rather he is the smartest

tho it doesn't mean that I think he is weak by any means
Only idiots would call him weak. I never cared for Shanks till now cause I was burnt out from all the teases with nothing to show that plagues the series as a whole.

@MarineHQ62 @Lili @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Extravlad @Red Admiral (adding you because I felt bad for being a jerk and resubscribed)

From Redon

- We don't know if Momo mastered Bolo Breath because he uses it in a moment of trouble.

- It does not heavily injure Aramaki, in fact he was ready to get serious for round 2 before he felt Shanks coming.

Literally Redon proving, again, that he is the only unbiased leaker.
THEY DESERVE A BULLET STRAIGHT TO THE BRAIN

FKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKFKF:lusalty:
More details from redon on pirate-king:

- We don't know if Momo mastered Bolo Breath because he uses it in a moment of trouble.

- It does not heavily injure Aramaki, in fact he was ready to get serious for round 2 before he felt Shanks coming.

- The rising sea level stuff is not completely correct.

- Kid is not on the chapter and Luffy is with other characters at the end. They don't know that the haki belongs to Shanks, they just feel it.

It's likely because its Shanks. The Marines have no problem fighting the guy believed to be the strongest, but they all stood down when Shanks arrived. Sengoku even said "because it's you, we'll comply."

While planning how to get directly involved with BM and Kaido and having the Reverie, the Gorosei still allowed Shanks to have a meeting at such an inconvenient time because it was him.

Twice now the Marines and WG treated Shanks differently than the other Emperors.
Yh Shanks ties to the Gorosei couldve possibly made him retreat. Especially since GB is loyal to the Gorosei and Celestial Dragons.

Tell me one thing that we were saying here and turns out to be wrong. You can't because we were never wrong.
How about I tell you how much you were wrong this very chapter

More details from redon on pirate-king:

- The rising sea level stuff is not completely correct.

- Kid is not on the chapter and Luffy is with another group of characters at the end. They don't know that the haki belongs to Shanks, they just feel it.

Idiot :kobeha:

Imagine jumping the gun on shit you don't understand

BangOO🍅

Pepebusi Spammer
- With a single Bolo breath, Momonosuke hurts Green Bull (he doesn't hurt him "severely" because Ryokugyuu was prepared for a 2nd round (where he was going to fight seriously) before Shanks).
- The chapter ends with Luffy and "other characters" sensing Shanks's haki(Kid doesn't appear in the entire chapter, they are others who are with Luffy, they don't feel Shanks's Ambition as such (they don't say "Come on, it's Shanks") and they don't feel that Ambition "along Wano").
As expected Greenbowl shrugging it off and Sanji could be the other character sense Shanks CoC haki

Status
Not open for further replies.