Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean I don't think the leakers were "lying" most of them tried to tone down the pessimism about Aramaki but no one listened.

It also could be the "heavily injures" description comes from the panel itself where it looks like it does a lot of damage.
This will be the same as
G5 Luffy taking Boro Breatg head on. He was heavily injured but still could fight and win.

people were downplaying him like few weeks ago

honestly as a shanks fan I don't think he is the strongest rather he is the smartest

tho it doesn't mean that I think he is weak by any means
Trying not to wank Shanks too much, i think Shanks will be:

- the most cunning strategist in the world, like Sima Yi of One Piece.

- owner of the best and most original CoC technique / application.

---

I hope he has character and narrative depth like some huge stake or dilemma involving him and his ambition etc.

The guy wants to face an alliance that toppled two emperors... it doesn't mean he's afraid of Shanks, just that adding one more emperor to the equation he can't win. 2 Yonkou is fine for GB, three is too much.

B

Ballel

Yes i can, having a shitty life is one thing

taking the fun and ruining other peoples feelings is bullshit

if they don't like their lives, either deal with it or leave this world, no need to put others down with you
I understand your view but most people wont wan't to "leave this world". Humans have natural survival instinct, only the really desperate ones actually end their lives

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
I'm starting to believe the Boro Breath hurt aramaki, give some superficial damage (like superifical burn marks and a a bit of blood) and they took it as him being on his death bed.
They did the same last week saying Yamato did a ton of damage to GB and there wasn't a scratch. Yall gotta chill until the more accurate translations come out lol

This confirms one thing.
Redon is the only trustworthy leaker with Eten (her spoilers didn't state Ryokugyu was heavily injured)
Again. Lebrent, Drumz and Unarmed are the clown trio. The fraudulent trio.

Even if the chapter is catastrophic for us, they still add gas to make it even worse because they hate Admirals.

Fuck them.

Status
Not open for further replies.