Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ONE PIECE 1055: New Era

- Momonosuke stopped Yamato from interfering because he wants to save Wano alone as that's his duty.

- Momonosuke vs. Ryokugyu

- Momonosuke finally figured out how to use Bolo Breath.

- With one single Bolo Breath, Momonosuke heavily injures Ryokugyu.

- Ryokugyu gives up after sensing Shanks's "Conqueror's Haki" ambition and realizing that the Red Hair Pirates are near. (EtenBoby)

- Cut to land underneath Wano.

- Sukiyaki takes Robin and Law to the depths where the Road Poneglyph is hidden in the old Wano Country. There he explains to them how the current Wano Country was built. (EtenBoby)

- Wano was a bigger island which became small because of rising sea level.
- There's more lore from the Poneglyph and Robin's conversation with Sukiyaki.

- The Straw Hats continue their festive celebration.

- The chapter ends with Luffy and Kid sensing Shanks Haki going throughout Wano
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Anyone else thinks Greenbull's fruit is kinda trash for an Admiral fruit. it's extremely weak to fire attacks, the best thing i saw him do is make slow vines that even Scabbards can cut with ease, he can turn into a slow ass broccoli that can't even dodge anything. Need to see more, but so far it's underwhelming.

No, the teenager has reached the peak of his power (he said so himself), he already had better control of his ADCOC, I don't know exactly where Luffy was failing where to use his attacks as a MOMO?

G5 Luffy became a GREAT pirate, just like Roger, Kaidou, Wb, Shiki, Shanks, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Xebec, Kaidou lost to someone who eventually became a great pirate.

And who already had a reputation as the 5th emperor, I don't see where Kaidou is embarrassed here, his fight was portrayed by the government as being world class against Luffy the Nika-Joyboy that the government fears.

Don't try to put a tortoise on the same pedestal as a hawk, hawks come from above, and the tortoise from below.
you didn't quote Mihawk with the great pirates list.
thus proving that Shanks > Mihawk

Status
Not open for further replies.