Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Enough.

Don't be salty. Sure Admirals portrayal takes an L here but you clearly forgot that ur boi lost to a teenager discovering his powers too.
No, the teenager has reached the peak of his power (he said so himself), he already had better control of his ADCOC, I don't know exactly where Luffy was failing where to use his attacks as a MOMO?

G5 Luffy became a GREAT pirate, just like Roger, Kaidou, Wb, Shiki, Shanks, Big Mom, Blackbeard, Xebec, Kaidou lost to someone who eventually became a great pirate.

And who already had a reputation as the 5th emperor, I don't see where Kaidou is embarrassed here, his fight was portrayed by the government as being world class against Luffy the Nika-Joyboy that the government fears.

Don't try to put a tortoise on the same pedestal as a hawk, hawks come from above, and the tortoise from below.

Now when the raws come out, it will turn out that Greenbull only retreated because it would be hard to fight both alliance and shanks + his crew together. Listening what Akainu warned him not to do

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I don't understand why the mods alway leave the summaries/images thread unlocked for idiots to post in.
Lock it, make it so only reliable users can update it with leaks and that's that.
TAC recently talked about something in that regard but what TAC wanted to do is more dangerous since he wanted to give leakers more power in the threads if I recall.

We are in the clutch.

Status
Not open for further replies.