Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's a difference tho
Big Mom was clowned a lot, but we had to wait until Kid and Law used their awakening for her to be damaged.
Here Aramaki got apparently almost one shot by a retarded kid who performed like this last chapter

Forgot Admirals vs Yonkou stuff, this isn't even about that
I think it's just story. Logically Fire is a good counter to forest/plants. But you have to remember a stronger character Sabo and a Mera user was not able to take him out as f. All Mono proved is that fire is just a bad match up to GB, not that he can't handle Mono at all. Plot will just restrict GB a reason to leave and nothing more. GB shits on Mono

Big Mom was never actually seriously damaged.

Aramaki just got effectively one shot by a weak blast breath from Momo.

It’s literally incomparable.

The admirals are not top tiers if this is true.

Like deadass, Marco is probably stronger than Fujitora and Greenbull.
Same as above

>GB low diffed by Momo and one shot by Yamato.
>Fresh 100% mink med/sleep Zoro had extreme diff fight against worn out King (who fought Marco first) and collapsed at the end
>Sanji had extreme diff fight against Queen, also collapsed at the end
>GB one shot King and Queen at the same time. Neg diffed.
>Buggy becomes Yonko instead of Mihawk.
>Marines sent fodders instead of even 1 admirals to capture Mihawk confirming his way weaker then admirals.
>Yamato and MOMO low diff GB.
>Luffy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yamato and Momo.

Luffy Bajrang Gun one shots all these worthless fodders together LOL.
Luffy Bajrang Gun>Fujitora, Green Bull, Akainu, Kizaru, Zoro, Sanji, King, Queen, Mihawk all at the same time HAHAHAHAHAHA.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I told you, retards

You have to be a retard to trust these "providers" that only make shit up
The problem is that leakers do what they want since mods will twerk for them anyway instead of setting up some rules like "DON'T ADD YOUR PERSONAL AGENDA INTO THE SPOILERS".

I mean I don't think the leakers were "lying" most of them tried to tone down the pessimism about Aramaki but no one listened.

It also could be the "heavily injures" description comes from the panel itself where it looks like it does a lot of damage.

These fucking scumbags. I literally deleted my Reddit with like 80,000 karma because of creeps calling the mental health hotline on me.

This is actual out of control.
I think you are just mentally ill. You were overreacting to leakers who always make shit up and don't have a source

if you unironically thought that Momo could ever give injure an Admiral seriously, it's good that you deleted your account

Status
Not open for further replies.