• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
can't wait for full spoilers
I like to see the moment he feels Shanks
It won't be anything crazy I think. I wonder if he senses him because of Haki sensing or DF.

Seeing Aramaki's powers I wouldn't be surprised if he can plant himself deep into Wano's terrain and get info from across the entire insland.

Why wouldnโ€™t you give him this moment against the group that murdered his family, conquered his homeland and forced him to flee into the future?

I understand what Odaโ€™s getting at but why is it happening against a rando instead of Momo growing against the group he has more than a few issues with?
Bad planning I guess lol. I think it's clear Wano didn't go exactly to plan and ate up a significant chunk of irl time too. And I don't think Oda wants to wait till the final war to reveal GB so it just seemed convenient now. Equally you could ask why Shanks and the RHP are just floating about near the seas of Wano lol but that also just seems like a convenient way to have Luffy meet Shanks in chapter 1056 and on/near the 25th anniversary.

How bad life is when you have a mental breakdown on reddit so BAD that you get mental health hotline called on you ON REDDIT :milaugh:
and then you delete your account and care about it's 80k karma and 1m views post :risitameh:
can't make this shit up
But to be honest, it's not impressive or brave to kick a man while he's down
Show some class bro

Status
Not open for further replies.