Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok look here me out! I’m not biased when it comes to Admirals V Yonko as I enjoy both equally

However I believe the Yonko are vastly stronger and I enjoy trolling the admiral fandom because they’re easy to piss off 😂😂🤣

But c’mon bruh….I saw a quote from etenboby saying GB was “heavily” damaged and now all of a sudden he wasn’t? Can i trust any provider here? Wtf???? I did all that clowning for what exactly???

I mean it’s still pretty sad a fucking 8 year old with 0% fighting experience pushed an admiral to the point where he’s serious but wow….
dude where are you even thinking ,it's bcz of yamato GB started to get serious bcz he just acknowledged Yamato has very strong haki.

AL sama

Red Haired
One of my past threads about Shanks was like dis

I appreciate / support the many characters from various factions. I think Kaidou, Blackbeard, Shanks, Luffy, Fujitora, Xebec, and Imu are all special in both powerlevel and character, so i like them all lol.
nice to know bro xD

Oda needed some way to show that Momo is/will soon be a 'capable' protector of Wano, allowing Yamato to leave with the SHs guilt free and also hype up shanks to the heavens, as per usual.
But it didn’t do that. Momo couldn’t beat Greenbull at all. In fact Greenbull hyped up Yamato not Momo.

Momo and the Scabbards were incapable of stopping Greenbull. They were saved by Shanks

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Oda needed some way to show that Momo is/will soon be a 'capable' protector of Wano, allowing Yamato to leave with the SHs guilt free and also hype up shanks to the heavens, as per usual.
Why wouldn’t you give him this moment against the group that murdered his family, conquered his homeland and forced him to flee into the future?

I understand what Oda’s getting at but why is it happening against a rando instead of Momo growing against the group he has more than a few issues with?

Status
Not open for further replies.