Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's likely because its Shanks. The Marines have no problem fighting the guy believed to be the strongest, but they all stood down when Shanks arrived. Sengoku even said "because it's you, we'll comply."

While planning how to get directly involved with BM and Kaido and having the Reverie, the Gorosei still allowed Shanks to have a meeting at such an inconvenient time because it was him.

Twice now the Marines and WG treated Shanks differently than the other Emperors.
So it’s started, the weird nonsensical excuses making. Admirals/WG now have an imaginary connection to shanks. All just to hide the obvious Yonko>admirals
:suresure:

Hurt is a big word anyway. Like people try to say that Scabbards "hurt" Kaido.

Some words are abused by people in the wrong way.

As I told Chrono. I think Momo just fires Bolo Breath at Aramaki's tree form and blows it up but Aramaki turns back into human. That's about it for "heavily injured".
It's going to be a joke panel like when Enel first lighting strikes Luffy and his hairs stand up a little bit but he's completely unaffected

Who's twisting what, after that big mouth from last chapter "I will kill thousands" decided to stop by simply sensing Shanks miles away
I saw like 4 different posts saying "round 2 means he is extreme diff with momo etc " yes he did say some big words but he would be more of a clown if he decided to stay vs luffy, law , kid, shanks and their crews respectively and get rolled by them, GB cannot handle shanks and his crew alone how can he handle the allience as well.

It's so interesting how emotional the disputes are in this forum
Reminds me of when I was a teenager back in 2010, arguing in forums about how strong Luffy became with the timeskip and being emotional lmfao
Age really makes you stop giving a fuck

Damn Yonkou Vs admirals trolls are really annoying and you can not even discuss the spoilers her.

GB is not an idiot, he is an admiral. He knows if shanks is there he is there with his crew. I’m quite certain admirals think they can take on Yonkous(might be true might not) but they certainly can’t fight an entire yonkou crew. Especially shanks crew who has the highest average bounty of all the crews. I’m more interested in ancient Wano then who is stronger. Admirals or Yonkou. They are all top tier that is sure

Status
Not open for further replies.