Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
When an 8 year old with no haki training can make an Admiral fight serious there's no recovering from that
You are trying to flex your brain muscles too hard on this.

Aramaki goes serious because he understands he can't toy around forever especially if he wants to take down someone.

You are better than that. Don't add stupid narration.

Oda played chess here. Momo needed his "guardian deity" moment and Ryo wasn't even serious up to this point.

Fr.

I lost so much this week. My sanity, my Reddit account with 80k karma (including an Elden Ring post with a few million views), and the trust of the admiral fandom.

I am literally never going to believe anything not written by Eten or Redon again. Holy shit.
How bad life is when you have a mental breakdown on reddit so BAD that you get mental health hotline called on you ON REDDIT :milaugh:
and then you delete your account and care about it's 80k karma and 1m views post :risitameh:
can't make this shit up

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
BACK TO WADMIRALS WANK BABY :kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
RYOKUGYU WAS PLAYING WITH HIS FOOD AND GOT SURPRISED THAT'S IT
THERE IS NOTHING SHAMEFUL IN NOT WAITING TO CONFRONT 2 EMPERORS
KAIDO RAN AWAY FROM SHANKS EVEN THOUGH HE HAD KING WITH HIM
Welcome back to Wadmiral train man, You're still Lili anyway

Nikuzi

โš“๐’ซ๐’พ๐“‡๐’ถ๐“‰๐‘’ ๐’ฌ๐“Š๐‘’๐‘’๐“ƒ ๐’ฎ๐‘’๐“ƒ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐‘œ๐“Šโš“
โ€Ž
Yamato + Momo + scabbards.

He wasnโ€™t serious against any of them.
He gets hit with a blast breath from an 8 year old and then goes oh shit hes dangerous i have to get serious. This is bad, very bad

Status
Not open for further replies.