Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
kizaru wanted smoke with both kaido + big mom

admiral > 2 yonkos?

:pepecafe:
When Kizaru said that "he" will go to Sabaody, he brought with him Marine Soldiers and a bunch of Pacifista, along with Sentomaru. So obviously, Kizaru would've taken proper force with him, maybe even the new SSG weapon Kaido himself pointed out the marines can use now, as they abandoned the Shichibukai.

in all seriousness how was greenbull hoping to capture luffy if he is scared of kaiso

I mean come on you're scared of kaido but wanna capture the man who just defeated kaido

does this makes any kinda sense??
That's why he went while they are recovering. + his ability might have regen too, which explains different ways to use his absorption powers

He would have failed anyway. It's same as Doffy going after straw hats and law in punk hazzard

I don't understand a thing here . Atleast it doesn't make sense here. Aramaki said that if kaido is around he wouldn't have come here. So did aramaki came to capture luffy who defeated kaido. Only way this makes sense is that Aramaki thinks that the guys who fought two yonkos will be injured situation and can be taken advantage of. Otherwise i would not see greenbull coming to wano where the powerhouses who defeated kaido and BM is present. Also makes sense why he retreated just as he felt shanks. We thought Aramaki to be reckless but he is purely a cunning one . So this still states that yonkos are atronger than admirals.

Because Kizaru and Akainu are on another level to the newbies. They already faced WB, they don't have to fear Kaido/Big Mom
Nah, greenbitch/assuij aren’t any weaker then the other admirals. They’d shit themselves face to face with any Yonko. Akainu was scared shitless of shanks too, hell mihawk even wanted no smoke.

So I can’t completely blame the guy. Only a Yonko not scared to fight another Yonko without tricks/ or massive support. Well an Law/Kid/Luffy
:cheers:​

but he had to go all out in front of Momo and run away from Shanks
I know you're blind but you have to see this
where did he go all out? Lets wait for the scans. Last week people were saying yamato one shot greenbull.

Right, so then an alliance that beat 2 emperors + 1 yonko crew is where an admiral decides to retreat. We solved the mystery :cheers:

Because he was a fool not thinking properly
Then reality hits him while fighting Momo

That's why he needs now to go super serious against a kid and starts hyping Kaido
But he calls out Momo on being a wannabe. He had his opinion of Kaido beforehand but still came to the alliance that beat Kaido AND BM. It doesn't make sense

in all seriousness how was greenbull hoping to capture luffy if he is scared of kaiso

I mean come on you're scared of kaido but wanna capture the man who just defeated kaido

does this makes any kinda sense??
Forest logia obviously doesnt wanna fight a fire breathing dragon who happens to be a top tier, not that complicated honestly

Status
Not open for further replies.