Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, greenbitch/assuij aren’t any weaker then the other admirals. They’d shit themselves face to face with any Yonko. Akainu was scared shitless of shanks too, hell mihawk even wanted no smoke.

So I can’t completely blame the guy. Only a Yonko not scared to fight another Yonko without tricks/ or massive support. Well an Law/Kid/Luffy
:cheers:​
What are you talking about, Akainu and Kizaru fought WB.
Greenbull is the only one who is fearful of facing top tiers...so clearly he is not on their level.

It is not surprising that Oda has separated the OJs from New Admirals

where did greenbull say he can't beat kaido?

Can prime wb not beat a young kaido as well according to u?
False equivalence

We're directly told why Whitebeard avoided going to Wano, he was worried about the amount of casualties that would occur

Not comparable to Ryokugyu clearly showing inferiority to Kaido directly

so

- Green Bull don't want smoke from Kaido
- Green Bull don't want smoke from Shanks

is it me or ... this is implys Yonko > Admiral ... almost ... maybe ... am I going too far?
And still, Aramaki has gone to Wano, where the ones that had killed Kaido and BM are staying. Also, WB and BB have said or done similar things in the past. And Kizaru wanted to go and stop Kaido and BM, etc...

For the second, I suggest waiting for the raw. If Aramaki doesn't want to fight a new Yonkou + his unique crew, I think it's completely understandable. Or maybe the decision is based on something "unique" and valid only for Shanks, like a DC heritage (and Oda made it clear, maybe for that reason).
I don't know, maybe the next chapter will have some proof in the other direction or maybe this (full) chapter will have something new and completely revolutionary, but for now I don't see it.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
There is a difference between boasting ones strength and being afraid to other. Kaido can say he can solo 100 admirals doesn't have the same impact as kaido saying I can't beat akainu
The leaks say that Greenbull said HE WOULDNT HAVE COME TO WANO HAD KAIDO BEEN AROUND.
Which is true, since Kaido was doing business with the Govt lmao.
He never said he can't beat Kaido, why make shit up?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Because serious =/= going all out.

Kaido got serious against the scabbards when he left his dragon form. That does not mean Kaido was going all out.
He's an admiral, the so called top of the verse. He shouldn't have to try at all to defeat Momonosuke. And why are you using the scabbards here? The scabbards are BETTER than momo and kaido still bodied them

"Younkou > Admirals" is a really dumb take

Not all the Younkous are in the same level. The Navy also has several reasons to make the decisions they make, they aren't pirates creating chaos around the world at will

This is like saying Buggy can compete with them because he has the title of an Emperor

At least admirals are stronger than Commanders (or let's just say King and Kata, just to play safe for now to see more of Beckman and Shiryu)
Admirals aren't even confirmed above kata
King? Marco? Yes
Kata? No

Casual kata handled a stronger luffy better than casual Fuji did against weakened luffy

Status
Not open for further replies.