Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
How do you defend an admiral getting serious against a 9 year old? lmfao. Pathetic.
This is what i'm saying, coping with serious=/=all out is still dumb because like, its fucking momonosuke. If a top tier has to get serious to defeat momonosuke then they aren't a top tier lmao

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Again, you proved that you really cannot read lmao.

Kizaru said he'd go to intercept Kaido & Big Mom meeting. Which is standard Navy protocol whenever two Emperor tier pirates meet - read the Shiki chapter where Sengoku decides to go out the moment he recieves info that Roger & Shiki are meeting.
oh now he wanted to intercept them even though he was going to wano since akainu was scared of the samurai, ok

Do you know @VersusPhD literally looks like the hulk

Remember that sanjitard/Zoro hater posting photos of fake body builder pretending to be him..versus actually looks like that (I'd say he's bigger tbh)
I bet the admin / one of the mods know lol
Shit was weak and wack as hell though.

I don't care how many Zoro or Sanji fans missus steroids. It's about mentality. Both are quite the betas.
Gaining size/strength without steroids is actually not too difficult. Big part of it is staying consistent. Interestingly enough, I have never taken the drug before; I don't see the reason now anyway. Though testosterone replacement therapy seems like an attractive route maybe once I'm like over 60 luls.

Reducing your BF% to a level that is unattainable/like a bodybuilder for a natural athlete is well...kind of impossible? You will probably need to take steroids lol.

*Aramaki is talking about not arriving to Wano if Kaido was there because it would mean there is still business between him and WG*
"OMG ARAMAKI ADMITS HE'S WEAKER!!!"

*Kaido literally says that SSG can stop him and Big Mom alliance*
"..."

:kuzanshut:

Literally every youtube poll with 100k plus votes Rayleigh shits on every Yonko

Now in this inbred virgin forum with fat fucks who never sniffed vagina..Rayleigh vs Big Mom is even close and some people even think Sanji will surpass Rayleigh

Its far cry from opinion on your average fan.
And YouTube is a great platform with unbiased users right?
Nobody in their right mind would think that Reighly is PK level. Yonko level is a maybe. Admiral level is a strong possibility. But PK level is pure zoro wank disguised as Reighly wank.

Status
Not open for further replies.