Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No zoro will tank Puncture Ville and proceed to kill Law

That puncture ville has no AP just lethality but even to big mom's organs it didn't kill her.

Zoro can walk with 30 broke bones taking country level attack.

Law can ripe out zoros organs and zoro will still kill him before dying.

But that doesn't change the fact that zoro is 10 times faster and more skilled and Law will never land that hit.
bro big mom had to amp her self and heal her self with her OWN SOUL

Zoro literally allowed Law to teleport him without using CoA to guard himself.

Zoros CoA is above Yonko level..Law ain't doing shit without awakening

Awakening zoro can more or less walk off Puncture ville and kill Law.

But Law is never gonna land any move on him in 1v1 anyways
Zoro isn't walking off puncture wille, laws sword was as wide as a truck, and obviously you can't survie without organs, but landing that is another feat in itself

So atleast GB aint job to momo he just ran from the god Shanks, understandable to be honest. Admiral bros step back from that ledge yet or did they already jump :saden:

Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”
Lmao....Rip to "Aramaki going all out last chap".

And Rip to "Aramaki being serious this chap = going all out"....it just means hes gonna try to beat them now.

Rip to "Round 2" as well lol.

Zoro literally allowed Law to teleport him without using CoA to guard himself.

Zoros CoA is above Yonko level..Law ain't doing shit without awakening

Awakening zoro can more or less walk off Puncture ville and kill Law.

But Law is never gonna land any move on him in 1v1 anyways
zolo's CoA isn't even above commander level lmao:gokulaugh:

Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”
Is Kin'emon still missing from the fight

Aramaki rolls up solo dolo to an alliance that took down two yonko but yet back out when Shanks baki is in display. that makes ZERO since narratively.

Either he is strong enough not to consider that a threat or he is in over his head and doesn't back down no matter what.

there is NO way retreating makes sense with his mindset of taking on a double yonko threat that was literally just show

what about him leaving when he senses Shanks? Is there more context?
Did he fight anyone else than Momo this chapter?

bro big mom had to amp her self and heal her self with her OWN SOUL
Idk I just don't see any internal damage moving taking zoro out after he walked with 30 broken bones and still had enough strength left to scar kaido.

Maybe Law can Puncture ville zoros heart and kill him but he can do it to Gol D Roger as well.

It doesn't change the fact that zoro is above law in every combat stat and is far superior fighter with far superior haki stats.

If zoro is not careful law can take him out like he can take out even Shanks. But zoro isn't a bum like big mom, he has skill and knows law personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.