Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
King being more durable than Big Meme? What are you reading, Three Piece? Kid and Law were also both able to fight and harm Big Meme without ACoC. Stop with the lame headcanon.
Wow crack head
Kaido is 10 times as durable as big mom and zoro was tearing kaidos skin apart and couldn't damage King

King is 100 times more durable than Big mom

Imagine being a grown ass man with brain of a fucking toddler

D

Deleted member 83

Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”

No zoro will tank Puncture Ville and proceed to kill Law

That puncture ville has no AP just lethality but even to big mom's organs it didn't kill her.

Zoro can walk with 30 broke bones taking country level attack.

Law can ripe out zoros organs and zoro will still kill him before dying.

But that doesn't change the fact that zoro is 10 times faster and more skilled and Law will never land that hit.
He won't tank shit, but you're right, zoros will is so strong that he will kill law with him even if he's half death, plus law has curtain and also has teleported zoro before, so not all of zoros hits are landing

G

Gorosei Informer

Chapter 1056 spoilers courtesy of SmokeWeedOn, WhiskyInfuser and LeFraud:

- Shanks arrives at the flower capital and sees Toko and Tama

- Shanks remarks, "Wow you remind me of my daughter who I abandoned! Want to develop an attachment to me and then I can abandon you too and leave you both with major daddy issues too?"

- Cuts to Uta on Elegia Island, Uta says, "Why do I feel a disturbance in the Red Force?"

-Kidd spies Shanks first and says, "You bastard! You're here!? You're going to pay for my arm, give it back! I'll take your other arm and leave you a useless armless cripple, you red haired bastard!"

- Killer cautions Kidd to be careful and not let history repeat itself. He quickly asks Law if he wants to take down another Yonko whilst the opportunity has arisen. Law says "sure, I never liked that bastard either too but I'll send Bepo to fight him in my place"

- In an amazing double spread, Shanks is kissing the ground as a swift kick from base form Bepo leaves him chewing the ground with Bepo immediately saying "know your place scum" before immediately bowing and apologising.

-Shanks body disappears and is replaced by a log and it turns out Shanks is standing nearby unharmed with a grin on his face. He laughs it off and says, "that was some great spunk boys, not bad for some rookies, you'll finally earned your right to stand in the presence of us emperors! But you're still much too green to actually defeat us all, you may have taken down Kaido and Big Mom but I'm not so much of a pushover, I was trained in the village of the hidden dads and thus have gained power that can only be earned by heartlessly abandoning your children and encouraging others to do the same! Until you have grabbed a rookie by the throat and told them that they lack fathers, then you are still unworthy of dethroning the likes of me!"

-Luffy overhears the commotion and realises Shanks is here. In his excitement, he goes into Gear 5th and shouts "SHAAAAAAAAAAANKS! ITS REALLY YOOOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!" as he grabs Shanks and starts playing him like an accordion, then grabbing his legs and spinning him above his head as he stretches too, like a human lasso.

- The Red Haired Pirates also arrives and are stunned to see Luffy turning Shanks into a toddler's toy and are questioning whether to try and intervene or just laugh their asses off at their captain's humiliation and unexpected wild reunion with Luffy.

- Finally, we cut to Green Bull who has realised Shanks is nearby and decides leaving Wano would be best as AdmiralTurnedEmperorKinyagi, OuiOui and MarineHQ69 have already lost their minds and he cannot afford to risk taking an L to Shanks and driving them to a point of no return and losing their sanity entirely.

- He decides to dip whilst telling Akainu via Den Den Mushi that Shanks is in Wano and to request the SSG, Buster Call, Kizaru and Fujitora to come to Wano and wipe out all the pirate scum in one place as he expects Buggy and Blackbeard are also going to show up here too.

- Akainu retorts that this sounds like the plot of Film Stampede and Green Bull pretends to not know what is. The chapter ends with Vegapunk also appearing on the shores of Wano with some mysterious figures but they are all silhouettes naturally.

He won't tank shit, but you're right, zoros will is so strong that he will kill law with him even if he's half death, plus law has curtain and also has teleported zoro before, so not all of zoros hits are landing
Zoro literally allowed Law to teleport him without using CoA to guard himself.

Zoros CoA is above Yonko level..Law ain't doing shit without awakening

Awakening zoro can more or less walk off Puncture ville and kill Law.

But Law is never gonna land any move on him in 1v1 anyways

Some context about the “going to fight seriously” thing, I know I know nobody asked it’s not important
if you remember Aramaki never really wanted to fight these guys, he told them to get out of his way earlier, and in this chapter he said he’ll leave after killing Luffy so they should stop and just hand him over, but then after the blast breath he’s like “alright that’s it”
So you mean in that moment he wanted to just slaughter momo and co?

Status
Not open for further replies.