Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arturwitt90

Same Tier is what you meant to say. But even among the same Tier there will always be someone whos stronger than the other. For example Mihawk and Shanks are in the same Tier but Mihawk is stronger. Same with Akainu>Kizaru/Kuzan>Fuji/GB and so on.
Stupid take

It's true though, Kaido waited for Wb to engage marines from the front and backstab him. He went through all the trouble from Wano to return like a puppy. That's the most reasonable headcanon.
You trying so hard at least make it entertaining
Waido is a warrior who isn't like certain try hard Marine who pre-planned to corrupt one of the crew member of a poor old man on life support to get stab.

Meanwhile Waido take his chance to eliminate the old man before the war with bringing only 1 crewmate, forcing the entire RHP to pull up infront of him and did little clash/skirmishes unlike your virginbull who run away after sensing his mere haki several kilometres away. How's that??
:beckmoji:

Oda fucked up with Greenbull. This is gonna get a much larger discussion post after the chapter drops.

1)Greenbull wasn’t serious against Momo/Yamato/scabbards. This heavily implies that him and his full power are being saved for the later in the story, since we don’t get to see it here.

So he’s a future antagonist. I think this is super obvious and should not be debatable, even just based purely off the context of 1055 alone.

2) If Aramaki is a future antagonist/fight for the SHs, why is Oda embarrassing him? Story telling wise you never want your reader to feel like an antagonist is at an overwhelming disadvantage to the protagonists.

This is literally writing 101 stuff - I’m not talking shit here, in introductory courses you will always be told that antagonists should have leverage on the protagonist, power, political, or otherwise.

Oda is trying to have his cake and eat it too, set up Greenbull as a future antagonist yet also hype Momo and Shanks.

It’s just like… blatantly bad writing?
Greenbull can go all out against Morley in the final war

Ok explain. In the manga shanks is heavily more respected from marines pirates yonkos admirals and world government alike.
Factually false
Kizaru was ready to take out two Yonko
Kizaru + Sentomaru + Pacifistas weren't enough. Kizaru said he needs more prep for Rayleigh

Garp the Hero of Marines doesn't give a shit about any Yonko
Garp tells Marines can't fuck with Old and Rusty Rayleigh and Whitebeard at the same time

Jinbei looks at Big Mom and calls her Mere Yonko
Jinbei looks at Rayleigh like he has seen God himself

Straw hats have never heard about Shanks or any other yonko
Rayleigh is so famous his name is known in all history books

It took Shanks and his entire crew to stop Marines
Rayleigh stopped Kizaru and all other marines there in their tracks according to Sentomaru

Some Shanks wanker was hyping up Shanks CoC in SBS
Oda randomly brought Old and Rusty Rayleigh's CoC to match Shanks"

In a Magazine Rayleigh is known as Peak of Power in One Piece alongside Rocks D Xebec

YouTubers still state that rayleigh' is vastly below gar etc which makes no sense
Youtubers are inbred Virgins.
Vast majority of Fan base puts Rayleigh above all Yonko

Just to give you an idea of How respected Rayleigh is by majority of fans despite inbred ugly virgin fucks Youtubers and cum swallowers online downplaying the shit outta him

Despite inbreds online pushing Agendas like
Oden ~ Rayleigh
EoS Sanji is Rayleigh level
Shanks > Rayleigh

Fan base respects him just as much as Oda does.

A

arturwitt90

Oda fucked up with Greenbull. This is gonna get a much larger discussion post after the chapter drops.

1)Greenbull wasn’t serious against Momo/Yamato/scabbards. This heavily implies that him and his full power are being saved for the later in the story, since we don’t get to see it here.

So he’s a future antagonist. I think this is super obvious and should not be debatable, even just based purely off the context of 1055 alone.

2) If Aramaki is a future antagonist/fight for the SHs, why is Oda embarrassing him? Story telling wise you never want your reader to feel like an antagonist is at an overwhelming disadvantage to the protagonists.

This is literally writing 101 stuff - I’m not talking shit here, in introductory courses you will always be told that antagonists should have leverage on the protagonist, power, political, or otherwise.

Oda is trying to have his cake and eat it too, set up Greenbull as a future antagonist yet also hype Momo and Shanks.

It’s just like… blatantly bad writing?
What are you even talking about you fcking clown! Greenbull was about to go serious against a fake Kaido LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

Yes but that’s the closest we’ll get to know how strong is Prime Ray unless Oda gives him screen time in Rocks flashbacks. So far we know nothing and I doubt he’ll even look good/relevant when Roger/Xebec would be the focus
Well no because we can deduce Prime Rayleigh's power level by the fact that in terms of Hype feats portrayal fame respect Old and Rusty Rayleigh is portrayed on par with Yonko and Admirals.

Meaning Prime Ray is level above Yonko and admirals.
Post automatically merged:

I never said otherwise?
Oh I thought you said Green Bull = Shanks = Kaido

Status
Not open for further replies.