Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A title Oda doesn't give a fuck about. He does love his golden boi Shanksu though
Not really, Shanks is popular, so he baits readers with his presence,

(Done on phone, quite hard doing that touchscreen circle)
Shanks does not even know how to wield said sword, of course, that’s Oda’s fault, but what does that say, if the mangaka didn’t even bother to do some studies in order to better characterize said character? Even now, he has GB pull out instead of fighting Shanks, because he doesn’t know how to draw Shanks fighting outside of three panels of him clashing (and those swords shouldn’t even be used for that, but I digress).
Mihawk has an actual sword, I’m not talking about it being a black blade, that’s just a color, I’m referring on how he has a mildly curved (haha, like a katana get it, fuck off Oda) scottish 2handed blade, and at least knows how to use it.
Couldn’t care less about Zoro until he leaves his shitty captain and stops being a subordinate, and maybe even drop that retarded sword in his mouth, so never, but It is undeniable that more attention went to Mihawk than Shanks. Oda can fool around as much as we wants, he’ll never have proper fights like past arc villains/important supportive characters.
All the haki shit is just coping, if Shanks knows a next level haki, why Mihawk, Kaidou, WB and BM didn’t? Three of them are much older than him and have a solidified grasp as a top pirate for decades, then this god fruit-less cabin boy comes around and show a new level of haki, unknown to them, lmao right.
Shanks being stronger than Mihawk only has a basis if, said sword is special, infused with a devil fruit that allows him to have a completely different fighting style, giving Shanks fanboys an excuse on why he fights like an amateur. Until that moment, Mihawk bests him.

Rayleigh at worst is ~ Shanks. Shanks is literally just a modern day Rayleigh, they have the exact same makeup as a fighter, and Shanks even dresses like Rayleigh, he's most definitely a Rayleigh wannabe.

The only reason Rayleigh is being downplayed these days is because he is tied to Zoro, and the last flashback didn't focus on him. The reality is Old Rayleigh has looked better than both Old Garp and Old Whitebeard. Rayleigh is an absolute monster who at his worst is on par with any Yonkou.
Again downplay only comes from inbreds online who pay 1000s of dollars of their parents money in strip clubs but they are too ugly for even strippers to offer them anything more than a lap dance

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I never understood this logic. Yes your reasonings are correct when it comes to how swordsmen gets stronger. But it is not a base to make you classify as a swordsmen.

Zoro has ALWAYS been a swordsmen even before knowing haki.

We know CoC gets stronger through personal development. You have to assume that Mihawk's personal development has surpassed Shanks.

CoC potency/strength is NOT related the users skill of a sword
Zoro was a nobody playing swordsman in his small pond, the point is to be the strongest.

Zoro bodybagged King, was maxing out on CoA output and unlocked CoC and still thought King was a nobody to the likes of Mihawk. That should tell you all you need, Zoro's progression is the road map for us to see what it takes to be the WSS. We don't need to be guessing.

She was insanely shallow. Feats proved how probably Hybrid Kaido alone would have defeated her, let alone his Blazing mode :myman:
Doubt it, she kept up with his base form with only one homie. She’s clearly capable of going toe to toe with him in almost every regard, and in fact might have better endurance feats than he does as well depending on how you look at it. There’s a reason why they’re almost always mentioned in tandem.

Rayleigh at worst is ~ Shanks. Shanks is literally just a modern day Rayleigh, they have the exact same makeup as a fighter, and Shanks even dresses like Rayleigh, he's most definitely a Rayleigh wannabe.
And how is Shanks more similar to Rayleigh than to Roger? Roger and Rayleigh themselves are pretty similar. I'm also not sure about the similarity of their outfits. Shanks wears a casual shirt, swimming trunks, sandals and a cape, whereas Rayleigh dressed more formal, with a garb resembling Mihawk's. Shanks even inherited Roger's straw hat.

Zoro was a nobody playing swordsman in his small pond, the point is to be the strongest.

Zoro bodybagged King, was maxing out on CoA output and unlocked CoC and still thought King was a nobody to the likes of Mihawk. That should tell you all you need, Zoro's progression is the road map for us to see what it takes to be the WSS. We don't need to be guessing.
I agree with everything you said.

It doesn't change to assert that Mihawk has stronger haki to his once equal in swordsmanship. Their battle discontinued in no winner. 6 years later Shanks personal development had his haki match the WSM. You can't say that for Mihawk

Well said

Status
Not open for further replies.