Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@ShishioIsBack just read the info about Film Red after casting an eye on it here.
"Per the aforementioned leaks, there’s apparently a scene in One Piece Film: Red in which Kizaru witnesses Shanks knock out Momonga with his Conqueror’s Haki. This apparently has Kizaru sweating, and choosing not to fight Shanks due to the sheer level of destruction their battle would cause."

If that shit's canon, Shanks' CoC truly is unparalleled. Not saying Rayleigh could not have pulled off the same, but you gotta judge the feats.
Shanks is the best CoC user
Only EoS Luffy will surpass him
This doesn’t mean that Rayleigh's CoC is weak
I’m sure he can do the same

The meltdown definitely hit us hard no excuses. At least later on i came to my senses remembering how anti admiral driven the fraudulent trio "providers" are.

Our boi wiwi left us with peak literature though. Shit was hilarious.

Kinyagi....just fuck that traitor.
Well I don’t believe in hints,
‘When I discover early spoiler about Momo injuries greenbull baldy which it pissed me off and ready to drop one piece manga. We wait 8 years for this ??? And I have wait 3 years to see admirals action again.

I can get behind Shanks ~ Mihawk or even see Mihawk as 2nd strongest even above Kaido
but when he earned it

until then, Mihawk fandom should simply and humbly accept Shanks has FAR better hype than Mihawk
and hold their peace

Mihawk have VERY bad stock as of now
respect has to be EARNED
For Mihawk to be above Kaido he would have to be above Shanks too, now we have verbal confirmation that GB dont want smoke with Kaido either. What now Led ?

I can get behind Shanks ~ Mihawk or even see Mihawk as 2nd strongest even above Kaido
but when he earned it

until then, Mihawk fandom should simply and humbly accept Shanks has FAR better hype than Mihawk
and hold their peace

respect has to be EARNED
p.s
I didn't blame you ... I said Mihawk stock is fucked up
Remove Shanks & Mihawk duels from lore and you get a YC3 Mihawk lmao

but when he earned it

and hold their peace

respect has to be EARNED
Well I would agree on normal circumstances. But when Oda keeps coming in and spamming that Mihawk is stronger than Shanks, I have no choice but to accept the facts.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yes, this is likely what Oda meant in his manga for children/teens. Business partnership is why GB said that, totally mate.
Statements depend on what contexts they are said in and saying that this is a manga for teens & children does not mean that statements can be taken out of context.
Truth is, we don't know what context it was said under - the leaks did not specify that. So we wait.

Its not that bad mate, he admitted inferiority to Kaido which is fine, doesnt mean Kaido mid diffs him you know. He just knows his place.
Whether he admitted inferiority to Kaido or not, remains to be seen when the raws/chapter comes out.

But Kaido beats him regardless. :kayneshrug:

@ShishioIsBack just read the info about Film Red after casting an eye on it here.
"Per the aforementioned leaks, there’s apparently a scene in One Piece Film: Red in which Kizaru witnesses Shanks knock out Momonga with his Conqueror’s Haki. This apparently has Kizaru sweating, and choosing not to fight Shanks due to the sheer level of destruction their battle would cause."

If that shit's canon, Shanks' CoC truly is unparalleled. Not saying Rayleigh could not have pulled off the same, but you gotta judge the feats.
:kaidowhat:

So Shanks has a record of making 3 admirals fall into dispair with his sole presence?
- Akainu sweating and being on the verge of crying due to Shanks appearing
- Making Ryokugyu run away immediately sensing Shanks from miles away
- Making Kizaru sweat as he witnesses a Vice Admiral collapsing due to Shanks' ambition

Whats your tier list rn.
I'd give that one a deeper thought, as at the top, it's very hard to position characters.
:queenhear:
Didn't actually follow the news on Film Red as I thought it would be mainly about his daughter.

Status
Not open for further replies.