Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

I gotta say, Shanks wank is always a little hard to believe. There's too much telling and not enough showing. We're told he stopped Kaido, but it's hard to imagine. Him stopping Akainu at Marineford looked kinda bland, like how is that block anything special? There's always this aura of Shanks being so badass but we never actually see follow-through. Even the CoC knockout is just "intimidation". Where's the force to back it up? He looks like a normal dude minus an arm.

That's the thing, people are delusional and they refuse to see what they don't want to see. Mihawk fandom is very small compared to Shanks's (Maybe not on this forum but you get the point) so Mihawk is very disrespected overall. Oda even mentions Shanks by name saying Mihawk is waiting for someone that surpasses his old rival Shanks and that Mihawk is at the pinnacle of swordsmen and all this, but at this point people just don't wanna see the facts...

About Xebec, well that's their opinion but Oda never confirmed anything. Roger and Garp won against Xebec in a 2v1 so I guess people can have their opinions about who's stronger.
- Mihawk fandom is Zoro fandom
- Dark King , Garp , Xebec , Roger , Whitebeard ... all of them are far below Shanks in terms of popularity
- a small part of fandom is delusional not vast majority
- it's not that people take Mihawk side on other debate. as I said he lost very very badly to Roger as well

so you see ... these arguments can't work for now

I acknowledge Mihawk > Shanks CAN be a fact. and I will admit it with more on screen feats
I only expect you acknowledge Mihawk on screen hype ... HYPE ON THE MANGA ... is very bad

come on ... I'm not being dishonest :)

Does it leave Napoleon here? [1]
Yes. You see the flare of Misery disconnecting from Nep. And the Takt panel showing the last of the flares are gone

Difference is in Onigashima he's hoping to make sure that the Flames get washed off floor after floor quick enough to extinguish them whereas that's not the case with Prometheus. Jinbe never said something along the likes of "Give me enough water and I'll extinguish all of Onigashima in a Jujutsu move."
Irreverent Conq.

Jinbei had enough water wash all the flames of Onigashima. There's no denying this
Jinbei had the sea to wash all of Promethus, seeing how he has feats to wash all of Onigashiama.

Portrayal states that he can't do it to Prometheus. There's no gymnastics you can do about it bro. Just accept the portrayal.

You made it sound like Kaidou thought Linlin cannot be defeated at all, whereas the actual thought was that Linlin cannot be defeated by Kid & Law.
I never said that you put words in my mouth. I made it very clear that Kaido does not think Linlin was someone who able to be defeated. In context to the people who defeated her.

Omds Akainu is so scared of Shanks😱

Reminder that Shanks was pissing his pants to Non-DF Blackbeard. And Yami and Gura Blackbeard ran away from Akainu.
After blocking Akainu's punch:
- While Akainu stands before Shanks with his magma fist charged, Shanks walks next to Akainu, bows down and picks up the Straw Hat, zero fucks given
- Asks Shanks "why u doin dis"
- After the war ended, still sweating, with his lip trembling

He is the guy who posted the spoilers in the first place, what are you talking about?
Those spoilers you are saying, he was the provider, which then he gave more context about.Lmao
fact is Kizaru and Fuji run away
we need to wait and see how bad they look in doing that

Oda is selling tickets so people can come and see Shanks hype ... and that's fact

- Mihawk fandom is Zoro fandom
- Dark King , Garp , Xebec , Roger , Whitebeard ... all of them are far below Shanks in terms of popularity
- a small part of fandom is delusional not vast majority
- it's not that people take Mihawk side on other debate. as I said he lost very very badly to Roger as well

so you see ... these arguments can't work for now

I acknowledge Mihawk > Shanks CAN be a fact. and I will admit it with more on screen feats
I only expect you acknowledge Mihawk on screen hype ... HYPE ON THE MANGA ... is very bad

come on ... I'm not being dishonest :)
Alright fair enough, you're very reasonable for a Shanks fan though I'll give you that.

- While Akainu stands before Shanks with his magma fist charged, Shanks walks next to Akainu, bows down and picks up the Straw Hat, zero fucks given
- And ? So what lol.
- Again....and ?
- What is this lip trembling bs. Yall inventing new feats for yourself.

Now people want to act Shanks is a God.

-Goes to MF
-Stops a nameless attack meant for fodder
-Sees Kizaru and Kiji trying to kill his friend (whom he says it's unforgivable)
-Stops the war because Sengoku most likely know he has connections to the gorosei
-Meets the gorosei to snitch
-Proceeds to do nothing in 10 years
-Goes after One Piece after Kaido and BM are out of the picture, riding on Luffy's back
-Proceeds to ignore Luffy

What?
Come on.
Post automatically merged:

Ah yes, random guy on reddit, the most trusted spoiler provider!!
Mate, he is the one who leaked the movie, wtf you on about?

The leaks from the movie, it was him.

Status
Not open for further replies.