Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like alot of crying because you can't handle Shanks greatness. Move along
He never did anything in 20 years, and only started moving after 2 Yonkos got defeated, talk about greatness.
Post automatically merged:

That's the person that gave all the spoilers, she never said that the Admirals ran from anyone, Yonkou fans really make Admiral fans look smart. :kobeha:
:milaugh:

Now people want to act Shanks is a God.

-Goes to MF
-Stops a nameless attack meant for fodder
-Sees Kizaru and Kiji trying to kill his friend (whom he says it's unforgivable)
-Stops the war because Sengoku most likely know he has connections to the gorosei
-Meets the gorosei to snitch
-Proceeds to do nothing in 10 years
-Goes after One Piece after Kaido and BM are out of the picture, riding on Luffy's back
-Proceeds to ignore Luffy

What?
Come on.
Post automatically merged:

Mate, he is the one who leaked the movie, wtf you on about?

The leaks from the movie, it was him.
Shanks literally did nothing. Akainu already killed Ace and WB...and was still planning in killing Luffy even after Shanks came. Only when Luffy escaped did they call it quits.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Rest in Peace and Shine in Light
Leakers just want to see poor Admiral fans in shambles
The leakers actually delayed the leaks just to troll Admiral fans because the Admiral fans drove them nuts the last few chapters.

This is Michael Jordan levels of pettiness, LOLOLOL.

This community perfectly represents One Piece: a bunch of crazy people trolling each other.

- Mihawk fandom is Zoro fandom
- Dark King , Garp , Xebec , Roger , Whitebeard ... all of them are far below Shanks in terms of popularity
- a small part of fandom is delusional not vast majority
- it's not that people take Mihawk side on other debate. as I said he lost very very badly to Roger as well

so you see ... these arguments can't work for now

I acknowledge Mihawk > Shanks CAN be a fact. and I will admit it with more on screen feats
I only expect you acknowledge Mihawk on screen hype ... HYPE ON THE MANGA ... is very bad

come on ... I'm not being dishonest :)
I wonder if there are mihawk fans that aren't zoro fans and zoro fans that aren't mihawk fans
:zorothink:

Status
Not open for further replies.