Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my fucking god. Ryokugyu defeats Yamato, Momonosuke, and the scabbards by himself. Kaido himself cannot do this, not a fucking chance.

Ryokugyu also stated that he doesn’t want to fight Shanks and his crew, YET.

I can’t breathe, every spoiler provider is fucking trash

@MarineHQ62 @EmperorKinyagi @God Tier Sovereignty @The White Crane @Lili @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @Extravlad @kurwa @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Erkan12 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
I will never regret making my sinking ship meme cause that shit was funny but yeah, what the feck are these spoiler providers doing? Lel. Fandoms are going to have trust issues at this rate.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
I will never regret making my sinking ship meme cause that shit was funny but yeah, what the feck are these spoiler providers doing? Lel. Fandoms are going to have trust issues at this rate.
Every spoiler provider can all gobble my dingleberries, they can all clean my dirty ass hole with their tongues, I don’t give a single shit, they all suck ass by association for not clarifying what actually happens this chapter

Basically:
1. Ryokugyu has defeated Momo at the beginning of chapter
2. Were told that the waterfalls luffy climbed and BMP failed to climb were the original walls of Wano and by breaking them you’ll release Pluton
3. Ryokugyu defeats the rest of the scabbards as well
4. Momo in a state of panic shoots out a Boro breath refusing Yamato from joining so she can be free of wano and so wano can prove themselves
5. Aramaki gets hit and burns
6. Aramaki regrows and says he’ll murder Momo
7. Shanks unleashes a powerful bolt of CoC almost knocking out some of his own crew
8. Aramaki stated he refuses to fight the RHP for now and decides to leave
9. Cut to Luffy Zoro Sanji and Jinbe talking about how much Momos grown and that they are proud and that the enemy seems to be leaving.

There’s more detail in summary hope you can read soon
Love you for this bro!

Status
Not open for further replies.