Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

Old Wano sounds cool as fuck; I'd love to swim and explore it's depths.
Yeah I'm legitimately really excited for it. I love sunken cities and ruins. Flooded cities and what not.

It reminds me of Fishman Island and its dragon statue at Ryuuguu Palace too or whatever.

Oda really going deep on the lore/mythology references.

Old Wano definitely feeling like Atlantis too.

Oden said during the execution that Wano was SUNKEN before too!

Also there's the real name of Onigashima too...

Can't wait to see Pluton FINALLY, Crocodile meant to be in the new world too, he's gonna LOVE this!

I can't wait to see Uranus too! (WAIT A MINUTE, CHOTTO MATTE! Discover Uranus? Witness Uranus? This isn't helping...)

I'm gonna wait for the scans to see if Yamato is really tied down. If she is, that's next level impressive. I have her up with Kidd.
Well judging by what momonosuke said there's no reason to assume that Yamato was fighting. They're trapped as in blocked off. Most likely to prevent them from approaching Momo and Greenbull. Momo even says he doesn't need Luffy or Yamato's help.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
World building is actually really cool too. The walls of Wano were super dumb to me at the start of the arc but knowing the reason for them is pretty awesome. Same with an underwater city alongside pluton being lost deep down there. The fact Wano proper is ALL that big ass mountain is actually really cool. I wish we saw more of Wano now (ironic).

Also, Jack got name dropped.
I shall post this emote, in honor of a fallen warrior
In the end, Jack finally got a W by being the one to find the Road Poneglyph
I hope all is well with you Queek
:jackcopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.