• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
for once ... I hope people understand the level of respect Oda is giving Shanks

Shanks is OUTSIDE of Wano
Shanks is using an island level basic CoC
Shanks basic CoC makes an admiral feel paralyzed and scream in pain
Shanks act like a head master who just spanked the bully by calling his act tasteless
Shanks stopped the final villain of the arc by simply showing off his weakest side of Haki

for one fucking moment I ask you to stop thinking about
Yonko Vs Admira
Shanks Vs Mihawk

and see the magnificent hype Oda is showing us here
this is more than I expected after all these years
a full power Shanks is saved for END GAME for a reason
This hypes Ray as well.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
he isnt
he hasnt done much in comparison to what kaido did
Yea but he hasn't been given the same time either.

Now I doubt GB is intended to be stronger than Kaidou anyway, and the chapters not out yet, but based off this summary and GB's 3 chapter run he has handled the scabbards, yamato etc. objectively better than Kaidou did the first couple chapters into his fights.

Pound for pound GB featwise right now is arguably more impressive than Kaidou, BM isn't even debatable at this point, I almost (emphasis on almost) feel sorry for her fans.

GB 》Kaido is the logical take at this point. I seriously do not care.

- GB neg diffed his Right hand men
- Hes shown better durability
- He also neg diffed people who gave Kaido difficulty.

Its insane how Yamato knew Kaido's PL her entire life and believed she could do something against him. Yet she automatically gives up against Ryou and asks Momo to call Luffy for help.

No man, it's not that simple. The dude is a psycho and he is the type of person who loves to trade with "scum" and criminals.

Other Marines like Smoker, Garp, Sakazuki, Borsalino and Issho, for example wouldn't do this.

"Tenryuubitos are the best ones and you don't" Lucci vibes, and Lucci is another psycho who loves to kill, mix into the underworld and so.
Like Smoker Garp and Issho haven’t also defended and fought alongside criminals and murderers.

Hate the Tenryuubitos all you want but they’re the leaders of the WG and the Marines. Those who stand by them are the perfect marines.

You’re putting morality in a place it doesn’t exist. The navy enforces the law. And Ryokugyu enforces the law through and through. The corrupt one is Issho who turns a blind eye as a favor.

I

Indigo

All 12 are finally here
:steef:
Tell me what you think, but

don't you think it would be cool if Wanda and Carrot became the new leaders of Zou?

and Inu and Neko finally get to rest and retire in Wano, alongside Momo?

I think that would be an even better story for Carrot

she would get to lead the Minks during the final war

and it's not like we're gonna get that much from her character if she stayed with the Straw Hats

Status
Not open for further replies.