Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, does the Shanks scene suggest that he does have some kind of alternate/more advanced version of CoC like many people suspected? He momentarily "paralyzed" Aramaki from far away.
Yeah pretty sure there's more to CoC than we thought. Kaido didn't call CoC coating Advanced CoC so there's a very good chance we will see something more from Shanks later on.

Like Smoker Garp and Issho haven’t also defended and fought alongside criminals and murderers.

Hate the Tenryuubitos all you want but they’re the leaders of the WG and the Marines. Those who stand by them are the perfect marines.

You’re putting morality in a place it doesn’t exist. The navy enforces the law. And Ryokugyu enforces the law through and through. The corrupt one is Issho who turns a blind eye as a favor.
WTF!?

Sounds like a really good chapter. Everything with Shanks is just amazing, and that scene of Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and Jimbei being ready to fight an admiral is just the icing on the cake.
Wano has A LOT of flaws, but I have to say I've really enjoyed this arc.

Btw, does the Shanks scene suggest that he does have some kind of alternate/more advanced version of CoC like many people suspected? He momentarily "paralyzed" Aramaki from far away.
Of course, i honestly think Shanks has the world's strongest CoC, enabling him to use unique applications like distance stun or (i suspect) free teleport. While Mihawk has the world's strongest CoA, enabling him to become generate black blade thus becoming WSS. Both have edge over each other.

is it just me or does it feel like the supernovas still arent getting the credit and respect they deserve

not just with greenbull walking to luffy and his crew thinking he can capture him
but also the fact that shanks crew is implying he would knock them out
the way they were called new leaves was reminiscent of what rayleigh called the strawhats when he stopped kizaru.

the three captains alone are worth 9 bil

I think that means something

not to mention the other powerhouses alongside them atm.
Their credit is all made up bullshit, only Luffy is a legit top tier and a great Pirate, the other 2 are being carried by Oda's shenanigans just like Buggy and Sabo.
They're still going to be treated as snotty kids while the Strawhats are a legit Younkou crew.

for once ... I hope people understand the level of respect Oda is giving Shanks

Shanks is OUTSIDE of Wano
Shanks is using an island level basic CoC
Shanks basic CoC makes an admiral feel paralyzed and scream in pain
Shanks act like a head master who just spanked the bully by calling his act tasteless
Shanks stopped the final villain of the arc by simply showing off his weakest side of Haki

for one fucking moment I ask you to stop thinking about
Yonko Vs Admira
Shanks Vs Mihawk

and see the magnificent hype Oda is showing us here
this is more than I expected after all these years
a full power Shanks is saved for END GAME for a reason
Beginning of story Shanks scared a sea kings for picking on the new leaf Luffy.
Wano Shanks scared an Admiral for picking on the new leaf Momo.

Never imagined in my whole life, that an Admiral would get sea king-ed by Shanks.

Yea but he hasn't been given the same time either.

Now I doubt GB is intended to be stronger than Kaidou anyway, and the chapters not out yet, but based off this summary and GB's 3 chapter run he has handled the scabbards, yamato etc. objectively better than Kaidou did the first couple chapters into his fights.

Pound for pound GB featwise right now is arguably more impressive than Kaidou, BM isn't even debatable at this point, I almost (emphasis on almost) feel sorry for her fans.
I cant agree with that cause you have to take characters into account

greenbull gets straight down to business somewhat
kaido enjoys getting hit *lol*
essentially implied he was willing to let the scabbards do what they wanted to see if they could kill him. when he realized they couldnt , they got bagged.

G

Gorosei Informer

People who said Big Mom and Promethesus do damage to Greenbull crying in the club rn

This is very interesting too considering he just fought the mighty "flame emperor" too.

This also makes things very interesting for I Sanji does face him at some point too. Scabbards couldn't stop him by cutting him either but not sure if they used haki too...

Status
Not open for further replies.