Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
OH MY FUCKING GOD

Ryokugyu defeats Yamato, Momonosuke, and the scabbards by himself. Kaido himself cannot do this, not a fucking chance.

Ryokugyu also stated that he doesn’t want to fight Shanks and his crew, YET.

I can’t breathe, every spoiler provider is fucking trash for not mentioning this

@MarineHQ62 @EmperorKinyagi @God Tier Sovereignty @The White Crane @Lili @Owl Ki @SakazOuki @Extravlad @kurwa @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @ConquistadoR @Erkan12 @SkySanji @Swallalala @Echizen_Jo_Ndule
HAHAHHAHAHA :milaugh:

KonyaruIchi

👑𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓟𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓮 𝓠𝓾𝓮𝓮𝓷👑
for once ... I hope people understand the level of respect Oda is giving Shanks

Shanks is OUTSIDE of Wano
Shanks is using an island level basic CoC
Shanks basic CoC makes an admiral feel paralyzed and scream in pain
Shanks act like a head master who just spanked the bully by calling his act tasteless
Shanks stopped the final villain of the arc by simply showing off his weakest side of Haki

for one fucking moment I ask you to stop thinking about
Yonko Vs Admira
Shanks Vs Mihawk

and see the magnificent hype Oda is showing us here
this is more than I expected after all these years
a full power Shanks is saved for END GAME for a reason
Powerful enough to make one of the supposed strongest marine members cower in fear and run away :ihaha:

GB 》Kaido is the logical take at this point. I seriously do not care.

- GB neg diffed his Right hand men
- Hes shown better durability
- He also neg diffed people who gave Kaido difficulty.

Its insane how Yamato knew Kaido's PL her entire life and believed she could do something against him. Yet she automatically gives up against Ryou and asks Momo to call Luffy for help.
Yamato only believe he could hold him back kaido for a while and knew he could beat Kaido .
He know he not enough to beat admiral just like he know he could not beat Kaido .
Also are you saying scabbards give Kaido trouble , the man beat them easy and they were more in numbers and in power .

Status
Not open for further replies.