Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Overwanked and rightfully so, guy just scared an Admiral away through a simple glare. Like bitch begone!
It's called Karma.
You dont get unjustified hype tools-two commanders-without ending up as hype tool yourself.
And Shanks just got unjustified hype tool as well. Wonder how long it will last for him. :myman:

Yea but he hasn't been given the same time either.

Now I doubt GB is intended to be stronger than Kaidou anyway, and the chapters not out yet, but based off this summary and GB's 3 chapter run he has handled the scabbards, yamato etc. objectively better than Kaidou did the first couple chapters into his fights.

Pound for pound GB featwise right now is arguably more impressive than Kaidou, BM isn't even debatable at this point, I almost (emphasis on almost) feel sorry for her fans.
Good thing your pathetic takes aren't taken serious anyway. No debate on that

Maybe but GB hasn't even drawn his sword, and he was fighting last chapter as a full out tree to parallel Kaidou going into full zoan against the scabbards.

This is GB far from going all out, I think he was about to get serious after the Boro breath, but even before that, he seemingly dominated them put together. Raizou was the same dude who was intercepting Kaidou's attacks and sending them back to Kaidou, he seems utterly useless here.
Its ridiculous at this point to even argue for Kaido. Aramaki is a literal wood logia....and he is immune to flames. Whilst the man who literally has the most durable DF in the world is screaming and taking damage.

Its illogical to say Kaido doesnt look horrifying when compared to Greenbull.

GB 》Kaido is the logical take at this point. I seriously do not care.

- GB neg diffed his Right hand men
- Hes shown better durability
- He also neg diffed people who gave Kaido difficulty.

Its insane how Yamato knew Kaido's PL her entire life and believed she could do something against him. Yet she automatically gives up against Ryou and asks Momo to call Luffy for help.
Sanji isn't surpassing the yonko chrono
:sanmoji:

Status
Not open for further replies.