Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chapter doesn't mention that yamato either in her hybrid form or beast form. You should know scabbards might get defeated. But yamato can blast vines into popsciles with her ability.Do you really think she cannot handle herself with GB. Yamato is literaly used hype for greenbull. Also yamato asked multiple times and bcz momo doesn't give a f**k and she is worried about momo. She only thinks of luffy's help bcz other than her momo can only ask luffy's help.
It is dumb to think Yamatof fought and can't free herself when she can lol

:suresure:People think Yamato fought (used named attacks and hybrid )
Yet Oda doesn't draw that?

How dumb are these guys

Oda wanted to wank Momo

GB vs Momo : GB wins round 1 , Momo wins round 2
Round 3 is where GB was gonna go super serious but got stopped by Shanks

I like sanji but yamato using as hype tool without even proper fighting against an admiral. Also we can't scale sanji anywhere now bcz after having his germa tech we don't know literally anything aabout sanji stats. he only used like two named attacks after having germa tech. and the last attack that kick is so powerful. it can instantly throw queen became unconscious who was not that damaged out of onigashima .Really i did not see anyone doing that. His kick literally made queen breakthrough and go outside of onigashima. You can see that panel I won't say he is stronger than yamato but we don't know where to put him.
Below Yamato for sure.

Sanji is in the gap between Yamato and Jimbei while Yamato and Zoro are roughly even I'd maybe give the edge to Zoro.

Because he severely underestimated them. Luffy just beat who was canonically described as the strongest creature in the OP verse. GB ain't doing shit. Especially not against a force who took out 2 Yonko. Your brain might actually be broken. Take a hike scrub and wash the shit out of your brain
Yes, with the help of bombs and lava. The manga just had Shanks and his crew protect them. Learn to comprehend what you read.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Yeah and Yamato didn’t even fight because Momo kept telling her not to
Admiral fans exaggerating lmao, “neg diffed Yamato+Scabbards”
Huh? Why are we twisting what happened now?
- Back to the outside of the Flower Capital. Ryokugyuu's trapped the Red Scabbards and Yamato, and tells them they can't do anything against Mother Nature.
- Yamato tells Momonosuke they should ask Luffy and the rest for help, since they won't lose against a guy like this.
- Momonosuke (crying) says that he doesn't need Luffy's or Yamato's help, so he asks Yamato not to offer his help anymore.
So much "Oww Oww Strong Haki" xDD

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
It's not healthy for admirals to start running away at the thoughts of
Beast pirates or akagami pirates man
What are they good for then??
Running away at the thought of the Beast Pirates?
What?
You do realize that it took a massive amount of allies, sneak invasion strats, a Mind Controll plot device, a whole lotta PIS from BM for the Beast Pirates to fall, right?

I like admirals, I like Shanks and I like BB.
But I'm not gonna say either of these forces can just go randomly to BM's WCI or Kaido's turf as they please.

Hold on a minute Shanks coc is next dawn level if it's so powerful that it can even stop admiral in fear even if it's for a few seconds this is definitely hype as he'll for Shanks I always knew his Hali would be the next level and most powerful of all damn , an at the same time much respect to GB because it's not like he wouldn't fight Shanks but he doesn't won't to fight the whole crew because that suicide oda is goat :cheers:

I WILL DESTROY EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU, YOU MAKE MY WEEK SO BAD AND I WAS STILL HAVING HOPE, BECAUSE GOD EXIST AND HE GIVE ME THE POWER TO SURVIVE FROM THIS, YOU ARE BASTARD AND YOU @Echizen_Jo_Ndule I WAS KEEPING YOUR NAME SOMEWHERE IN MY HEAD SO I CAN QUALIFY YOU TO BE THE BIGGEST FRAUD THAT THE EARTH EVER GOT, I BET YOU TO SEND WHAT YOUR FRENCH PROVIDER GIVE YOU IM FRENCH AND I SPEAK FRENCH, I WILL DEBUNK YOU HERE AND RIGHT NOW , IF YOU REFUSE YOU CAN HAVE THAT L

Status
Not open for further replies.