Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
- Momonosuke (crying) says that he doesn't need Luffy's or Yamato's help, so he asks Yamato not to offer his help anymore.

Momonosuke : "You've been locked up in Onigashima all your life!! But now you're free!!! And that's why I want you to leave!!
Can we finally put an end to the “Yamato’s the Guardian Deity therefore she’s gonna stay” bullshit?
:kailaugh:

It’s over. Yamato’s gonna join the Straw Hats. It’s time to stop the coping wake up to reality folks.
:queenmoji::queenmoji:

Really dont get this madness u guys have got in, its pretty clear that Emperors=Admirals, that's why Oda made four of each group. The four big Pirates and the four big Marines, kind obvious.

Of course anyone with a brain cell can understand that OP fights have the plot as the central part, so if is needed for the plot that a Admiral retreat because a Emperor showed up, that will happen. Also we know the fights in OP are much more than DBZ fights where the biggest energy blast win. They take in account strategy, the interaction between the powers, setting, tricks and a lot of other things.

Have become clear that none of Admirals/Emperor fans will change mind that they favorites are the strongest, but if anyone wont change why dont move on with the matter?

Always sad that when we got lore from the Void Century no one can talk about it because the thread is full of the same things evey week.
The Admirals don't have conqueror's haki, even if they are equal stat and DF wise they lose in haki, they're not equals but Akainu is up there with Kaido and Shanks and Kizaru over BM.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

so if roger considers sengoku a threat. does that make him stronger than kaido
- Roger faced the marines who were random.
- They were easily defeated.
- Roger is disappointed with the riffraff of the marines and says that if they want a decent fight it's for them to call Garp or Sengoku, who at the time was the 2 best fighters in the navy, Roger's statement doesn't involve pirates.

Simply here is the biggest example of distorted context a person can do, what is expected of an admiral fan.

This statement is restricted to sailors only, it does not involve pirates I hope you get this, Roger is saying who of the marine trash is capable of momentarily amusing him before he decides to kick their asses.

That’s not what happened.

Luffy was prepared to jump Greenbull with Zoro, Sanji, and Jimbei at his side.

What does that tell you?
Who said they were all going jump him at the same time .
If anything it could be like DR were they wanted take turns or luffy could say he want one on one him like Kaido .
Fact is a Admiral came and luffy and his top boys were waiting things out to give momo a chance .
So what does that tell you .

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
So, let me get this straight.

Green Bull heard that an alliance killed two Yonko in an alliance with a nation of legendary samurai. His first thought? “I can’t wait to kill the kid who defeated Kaido.”

So then he heads to Wano, literally fucking eats King and Queen as an appetizer, and then heads, solo, to the Flower Capital,

Then he engages all 5 remaining scabbards, Shinobu, Momonosuke, and Yamato and completely neg diffs all of them at once (not like a Kaido “neg diff” where the scabbards almost kill him but a true neg diff before Yonko fans destroyed the term),

And then he feels Shanks’ Haki and says “Yeah, I do want to fight literally the entire Red Hairred Pirates and Shanks himself, just not right now”, before leaving Wano as mysteriously as he arrives.

Aramaki is a welcome addition to the Admiral rank. Never forget, all spoiler providers are lying shits.

@The White Crane @Owl Ki @silverfire @Sentinel @Kefka @kurwa @ZenZu @Mr. Anderson @ShishioIsBack @God Buggy @TheKnightOfTheSea @Blackbeard @silverfire @Trueprodigy @Extravlad @MarineHQ62 @SakazOuki @Lili @King7 @ConquistadoR @AdmiralBetterr777 @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @SakazukiTheFist @Wuuuke @Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule and his French spoiler providers @MonsterKaido @Ssg super suit coby @Erkan12 @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Chrono @Jiihad
@Seth still disrespecting the new Admirals? Aramaki casually invalidating the strongest Yonko without a care in the world. Lol

Reminds me again when did BM or any Yonko get paralysed by another Yonko CoC

Made an excuse "I can't fight Shanks or kaido now" without even a clash lol
Shanks caught him by surprise with that CoC blast. Seconds later we saw him moving. Its no different than being knocked down to the ground by a surprise attack. It temporarily stopped what he was doing.

GB didn't make excuse he just said he cannot take on and Senior Yonko crew and the captain by himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.