Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Mom literally ran away from Marco because she was unprepared to fight him lmao. Just stoppppp
:milaugh:ran away after choking him
How do you run away from someone you choking?
She never also said I will fight you later
Rather told Marco to try kill her sometime later...she doesn't have time to waste her energy on him coz she's bored of her and pero stuff , wanna go up where kaido is.

If you think she was ran from Marco then marco> kaido/yonko> admirals
Both ways, BM still above admirals

R

rubblerust

Thanks to Yamato joining, Sanji can now focus on just being a good cook and simping for the ladies. It was damn impressive how he stepped up to the plate every time, but now the pressure's off thankfully he can do what he enjoys.

Yo be honest, how does it feel knowing Yamato who just witnessed Luffy defeat Kaidou, think Luffy alone may not be enough for GB? Cause the spoilers say she told Momo to call Luffy "and the rest" to handle GB alone.

I know you're praying that isn't the dialogue in the actual chapter rn don't lie to us.
Again went serious against an 8 year old with no CoA

No matter what dialogue is said nothing and I repeat nothing is more embarrassing than that

:ihaha::shame:

Luffy would neg diff Green Bitch alone

" Raizou uses his technique "Ninpo: Maki Maki no Jutsu" to shoot a fire attack at Ryokugyuu.
- Ryokugyuu acts as if he's affected by Raizou's attack, but he is joking. Then he uses his technique "Bokarin" (Fireproof Forest) and breaks free from the flames.
Ryokugyuu: "You really thought you'd be able to defeat a Marine "Admiral" by relying on such an obvious weakness~~~~!!!"

"Kawamatsu tries to help him, but no matter how much branches and roots he cuts, they don't stop growing."

"Finally Ryokugyuu also catches Denjirou, Kawamatsu and Nekomamushi."

:josad:
Kaido let them get easy hits on him to see if they could kill him.He did the same with the supernovas.Once he got serious he merked everyone.Kaido is the tankiest villain we have seen so far.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
I have to give it to green bowl he easily neg diff all of the scabbards + yamato
He was stopped by shanks who used the strongest COC we ever seen so far in the series
no shame in that

shanks stoped akainu without even any Coc just his words alone

:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:

Status
Not open for further replies.