Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk ask Big Mom why she ran away from Marco.

She said she doesnt have homies to use for him. Meaning she cant fight him unprepared at all.
:milaugh: doest gave weapons to waste on him
Marco has the best regen in the series.
Kizaru needed help to restrain Marco while BM casually choked him in base when her homies were out.

GB ran from Shanks mere CoC and admits he can't handle kaido nor can Navy handle Kaido and crew lol

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly just think of the whole thing with Aramaki and Shanks as filler.
The chapter is better with more context but agreed. Greenbull coming to Wano is utterly shit and the fact an outsider who immediately leaves Wano saves the country not Momo makes this plot even worse. Woulda been better (as a narrative) if Momo did something.

I'm also salty King & Queen were reduced to hype tools for a dumb scene.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The others watched as post Dressrosa Luffy pushed and bruised Fujitora without interfering why wouldn't it happen here?

Green Bitch is fodder to the actual Yonkos
So then you disproved your own point? We're back to square one. Yamato said to Momo about post Kaidou fight Yonkou Luffy. "Call Luffy and the others" for just 1 lonesome man.

Greenbull runs away at the sight of one Yonko and won't entertain taking on two.

Kizaru said "Shall I go?" in response to hearing big mom and kaidou in Wano.

Looks like the original admirals >nu cuck admirals. King of lightning shall go fuck himself for saying Kizaru was the weakest admiral this is more embarassing than him saying judge is top 5 in power levels of one piece.

Yamato believes that the guy who defeated Kaido will need help against Green Bull, holy shit, 1055 gets worse and worse for Kaido

@Extravlad @EmperorKinyagi @ranady @SakazOuki @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @ZenZu @silverfire @ConquistadoR
@Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Mike Who Cheese Harry IV. @Ravagerblade

If Yamato wasn’t fighting then why does she say they should get Luffy?

cope
Post automatically merged:

No you're not lol, and her defending her self from vines isn't fighting you retard
Why does Yamato say they should get Luffy?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
“Admiral vs Yonko is dead this weak”

Reality: admiral vs Yonko is more cancerous than it has ever been
Yonko vs Admirals is over, Yonko are stronger and that's just a fact after this chapter, but if you consider it a W that Admirals are stronger than YC then holy lol the standards are in rock bottom.

:risitameh::shame:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
How tho ? Shes captured and Boro Breath saved her. Her being captured is off-paneled but its obvious she tried to fight back against the plants. Its also obvious she attempted Hybrid to break the plants with force.

She completely jobbed hard.
I'm imagining she's pinned down in the sense she's on the back foot fighting against roots and wooden tendrils. It's PIS if Yamato doesn't use her fruit here and I cannot believe Greenbull gives Yamato the All Star treatment.

R

rubblerust

According to one panel I saw, Yamato isn't uncomfortable at all wrapped in Aramaki's vines.

It looks like she's into it a little bit. Not quite hentai but definitely ecchi vibes.

I hate when Oda goes overboard with fan service like that.

Yea but that's not what I'm talking about. How do you feel about Yamato who knew how strong both Kaidou and Luffy were firsthand, witness GB live in the flesh firsthand and think to herself that Luffy alone may not be enough for GB. She wanted Luffy to roll up with his Yonkou tier crew/allies?
Huh the hell?

Twisting yamato statements to try wank GB

No admiral is worth SN trio time again
Even Wings beat an admiral 2v1.

Status
Not open for further replies.