Who's the better troll?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Early spoilers:
Momo negs Greenbull and he literally craps his pants and collapses from Shanks’ distant haki

Reality:
Greenbull taunts the scabbards and solos them easily. Retreats from Shanks entire crew, though not before implying that he’s up for a fight in the future.
Trust no one. These leakers and spoiler providers are not fit to lick the shit beneath my boots.

Giga Bull invalidating all Yonko like nothing this chapter lol.

I am not even defending him from you. I have zero interest in actually debating with you since you change goal posts every time a new spoil drops. And you make so many damn excuses.
There no goal proof

You re the one who saying GB beat Yamto when he didn't. Yamato didn't even fight on panels or offpanel. After being caught, Momo statement and her own debunks that she tried fighting GB
GB beat retainers when he didn't also
GB can't fight kaido coz wg make deals or need him Debunked.

You are the one crying here bringing up BM

GB vs Retainers ended in mid diff without no retainer KOed
GB vs Momo ended in stalemate overall with each winning a round

I fell like either these early providers are retards or do this shit on purpose or they are getting paid by Redon to look like fools. Every single time they do this shit of giving biased leaks, always with an agenda it would seem.

Really don't like Yamato resorting to asking for Luffy's help again, first again Kaido and now GB, talk about staining a handful of the very strongest by being such a bitch. That is so unlike a CoC user.

Are Shanks and GB having some sort of conversation, the way GB's dialogue is shown it seems like he is asking questions and getting answers. And what is about Shanks damaging his own rookies, I thought Rayleigh said that control of CoC allows one to target the main targets and not knockout innocent bystanders like how he did in the auction house. Why is Shanks CoC aimed at GB hurting his own members?

If they got Pluton in the basement then what was the point of Franky seeing the blueprints? Is he going to make a new one or fix the old one?

The retards flooded their own country by building those walls. How much rain would actually be needed to flood a whole country like and for how long did it rain that the water didn't evaporate?

R

rubblerust

Admiral fans are trying to overcompensate for underselling their own side by now going overboard with the wank. It's obvious that Yamato didn't fight GB. Reading comprehension is a useful skill.

Oda showed us admirals are very strong character in this universe without awakening . Awakening of admirals will be so underwhelming.

second thing is that even if luffy was declared as a emperor , nobody dont think luffy won 1 vs 1 .

All shanks connections likely put for movie . Basically , shanks did do nothing . Why do he come wano ? No answer .

the only left ancient weapon is uranus anymore .

luffy and his commanders aware of all this happening from the begining . This was very impressive . And that prove they are yonkou crew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Lmao, Ari folded Momo in under 2 seconds, and peeps were seriously hoping he would do jack shit against him. Either Luffy or some other big gun is coming to rescue them or Momo's gonna break free and win over Ari with an emotional speech or something. Otherwise, it takes him about 15 minutes to kill everyone involved in the fight including Yamato.
If GB continues to fight, he's folding them all in under a few minutes. The only person who can tango with GB in a one-on-one on the island is Luffy. Anyone else gets washes unless they fight in groups.
I guess it was generous to say they'd have lasted 15 minutes against GB.:brootea:

@ConquistadoR @MarineHQ62 Looks like I was right to be more concerned about Shanks than Momo. The Shanks' moment ended up being the worse of the two after all.

Shanks got a massive CoC and CoO hype in this chapter. He could literally see what was going on on the island from several miles away. Shanks' CoO range officially surpasses Fujitora's Dressrossa feat. And to make an admiral go numb with CoC waves? Damn, this is crazy. It doesn't mean much in the grand scheme of things, but I am putting Shanks over all admirals, including Akainu, for the time being.

Status
Not open for further replies.