• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Lol you're the one who can't really

A zkk believer who also believed GB can easily beat Momo and co to get to luffy

Thinks I can't read a children manga when Ods said yamato can't fight per Momo request.

You right now "You can't read... yamato did fight even tho no panels or info stating she disobeyed Momo and fought" that's how 6ou sound

There's indeed no zoro fanboy who understand OP
Not one
That moment when your french spoiler provider lies to you about one of your favs getting humiliated:josad:

It's a level-1 CoC clash:

Coating your attacks in CoC isn't advanced CoC; it's just a different application of it. CoC, when it's used to intimidate, doesn't even affect most fodder, so if Shanks manages to influence an admiral with it even for a bit, it's a huge feat.
I dont think he influences GB. Just attacks him with an explosion or a slash.

He wouldnt be in pain from intimidation.

No its op read man read. This is odas way of putting Yamato is her place . You see those 4 guys who were observing the fight , all of them are above her as soon as she joins..it would start with her getting a trash ass bounty which pales in comparison and then being reduced to nothingness and fanservice . Cos once again oda always sticks to his shit . His crew dynamics have always being consistent and would never change . That is why Yamato is already eating dust at the expense of zoro sanji and jimbei .
Yamato didn't join yet why would she be there you clown? Yamato is stronger than both Jinbei and Sanji

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
You had some crybaby post about a sinking ship lmfao.
That post was self-deprecating humor, and even the dumbest of posters on this forum knew it was intended as a joke lmfao. And then there’s you.

you always default to trying to paint your opposition as basement dwelling virgins. You know how cringey that is? It’s peak edgelord loser talk. Grow the fuck up little Lee.
Any motherfucker who wears a hentai avatar has for a fact never felt a woman’s touch, that is just a fact. I’m sorry if that fact makes you uncomfortable but you’ve never made physical contact with another human if you aspire to lick your screen at the sight of anime tiddies lol.

But you’re a Shanks fan, you already know plenty about living alone and never experiencing human intimacy don’t you? Lol

GB was only targeting Luffy and they came to stop him. The very first thing he told them was to try not to stop him..

Doesn't matter how you look at it he's still negotiating with them.

He didn't runaway because of Shanks CoC. That's headcannon. He said he didn't want to face to the RHP yet. Meaning he left because he knew if he continued down that path he would have to face Shanks, his crew, Luffy, his crew and the samurais. It took all of that to stop him. No wonder the fake leakers and spoilers posted that "GB took an L" BS. There were butt hurt about how much hype GB received this chapter.
If he want only luffy, So how about i will kill thousand people if it takes to take strawhat head ?lmao

He didnt wanna face rhp bcs shanks will murder him
Just like he doesnt want to come when kaido around bc kaido will simply murder him lmao

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I don't hate admirals
Anyone who knows me know I don't hate them
I don't like the wanks

There's no hype here for GB
Oda used GB for Momo and shanks hype
GB presence was just to seel Movie Red and wank samurai

People who are claiming no diff o that Yamato fought are the reasons why I can't defend admirals in such chapters when people can't admit they were wrong that admiral = yonko or that Admirals can do what Yonko can by easily taking down full powered people.
GB is said to not be taking the fight seriously. Only after Momo hit him twice with Boro Breath he got annoyed and decided he would just get rid of them asap.
Try to actually understand how a boastful and short-sighted character like Aramaki behaves.
He tells them to just give Luffy up and he would leave. They annoy him, even without being unable to do shit against him, so he gets mad. That's when Shanks intervenes because Shanks know that, if he don't do shit, Aramaki could be a real threat to everyone in Wano.
Had he not thought that, why bother?
And Aramaki retreats because he knows the ENTIRE Red Hair Pirates crew is there. You know the Red Hair Pirates, right? The "no soft targets here"? The only crew whose commanders were hyped during that navy meeting.
The same crew that stopped the entire Marineford War?
And about the Yonko=Admiral war, that's a dumb thing to argue because the Yonkos are vastly different from one another. The Admirals are more "balanced". And even then, I would argue that Akainu would defeat Big Mom in a 1v1.
BB is still a wildcard and might get even stronger. Can't say anything about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.